MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

incorporating stomp boxes into a modular, a few questions
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author incorporating stomp boxes into a modular, a few questions
a100user
I have a couple of pedals that I want to build into Euro modular panels.

Providing a 9V supply is easy with a 7809 and a couple of caps.

I realise that the input is designed for guitar level so I'm after a basic circuit that I can add to sort out the levels.

Also I plan to keep the bypass function but with a latching press switch as I think it will be good to be able to drop the effect in and out of the patch without re-patching. However I was wondering if there is a simple way of having an input socket as well so that the effect can be bypassed and enabled with an LFO or whatever.

Help would be appreciated.

thanks
wetterberg
cgs60:
http://www.cgs.synth.net/modules/cgs60_sba.html

- when doing DIY - ALWAYS check Ken's site first smile

also, wrt powering, make sure to check the current draw on the pedal, some devices can bleed your PSU dry real quick, making it much more reasonable and affordable to build a dedicated 9v supply into your case.
a100user
Thanks Wetterberg

What a pain I didn't realise this a few weeks ago. I order one of Ken's VCS boards and I could have gotten a handfull of these at the same time :(

Oh well back to the ordering page.

Now I need to think about the bypass switching socket.

I was thinking I'd need a S&H circuit in there to maintain status of the switch between gate state changes. Any thoughts anyone?

Thanks
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1