MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IDOW Extended Interview #8: Richard Devine
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author IDOW Extended Interview #8: Richard Devine
s o l v e n t
'I Dream of Wires' Extended Interview Series #8:
"Richard Devine's Analog Voodoo Effect"

Fifth (& final) in a series of weekly exclusive features for MUTEK TV.

http://www.mutek.org/en/tv/348-i-dream-of-wires-5-richard-devine-s-ana log-voodoo-effect

This will be our last Extended Interview segment posted for a while... We have 1 final trip scheduled (to London + Germany) end of June, then it's down to the business of completing the film!

Hope you've enjoyed watching these segments as much as we've enjoyed producing them!
wbkennedy1
just saw this subforum!!
i loved this interview! ahhhh im so excited for this documentary to come out!
amnesia
nice one!
KnobHell
It's fun to go back and see what was left out of the final documentary from the original interviews.
g0lem
KnobHell wrote:
It's fun to go back and see what was left out of the final documentary from the original interviews.

yup. i still wish they had released even more extended interviews... cevin key would have been an interesting one.
s o l v e n t
g0lem wrote:
KnobHell wrote:

yup. i still wish they had released even more extended interviews... cevin key would have been an interesting one.

We'll probably do a bunch more at some point, but with a few possible exceptions, they won't be for free. The cEvin Key interview was one of my personal favorites
Waveformbakery
Great. Now give me all the extra material, i wish it's additional 4 hours.
g0lem
s o l v e n t wrote:
g0lem wrote:
KnobHell wrote:

We'll probably do a bunch more at some point, but with a few possible exceptions, they won't be for free. The cEvin Key interview was one of my personal favorites

i don't mean any disrespect but i already payed 40 dollars for a dvd which was supposed to be a limited edition, and then turned up not to be.
don't expect me to pay much more, if at all.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1