MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index

FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Working on fixing the 'session logged out' issue - please log out and log back in as there is a new cookie name. It MAY be worse for a while, sorry. We'll see... I'm working on it. Thanks

Wiard Manufacturing Relocation
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Wiard Manufacturing Relocation

carygrace

Hello all,

This is just a courtesy post to let everyone know about Wiard's move to England.

Grant has spent most of the last year transferring all the details of Wiard 300 manufacturing to me, and I will be building the remaining stock to order. As my home is in England, I have relocated manufacturing.

Wiard products will now be manufactured by my business, Wessex Analogue, in the UK. Contact details and converted prices in Pounds Sterling will be posted on the Wiard website in the next few days. Meanwhile, if anyone needs ordering information or a quotation, the email address remains the same ( [email protected] ).

Availability is still world-wide, so basically the only change will be that payments need to be made to Wessex Analogue in Pounds Sterling and orders will ship from the UK.

Grant continues to be involved with Wiard on a consulting engineer basis, but is unable to do manufacturing as a result of his health issues.

Thanks for your continued support!

Best wishes,
Cary

construct09

Good for you U.K/Euro Wigglers!! w00t

ignatius

i hope the transition goes well and best wishes all around.

dogoftears

will Grant still provide US repair/mod support?

wavecircle

Wow,

That's cool.

dubchild

huh?

Moog$FooL$

sure hope Mr. Richter is doing ok.
best of luck to you both.

thumbs up

grantrichter

Cary Grace CEO today announced the WIARD manufacturing location has been moved to within 100 miles of "Stonehenge". This can only be good for Wiard's Mojo. Not to mention our general sympathy to Geomancy and Sacred Geometry makes it practically obligatory. May the Spirits of Earth, Air, Fire and Water Bless and Protect all Wiardo's.

decaying.sine

grantrichter wrote:
Cary Grace CEO today announced the WIARD manufacturing location has been moved to within 100 miles of "Stonehenge". This can only be good for Wiard's Mojo. Not to mention our general sympathy to Geomancy and Sacred Geometry makes it practically obligatory. May the Spirits of Earth, Air, Fire and Water Bless and Protect all Wiardo's.

I fucking love synthesizers! love

construct09

I,m a 'Wiardo'

Thats fucking Awesome hyper

e-grad

carygrace wrote:
so basically the only change will be that payments need to be made to Wessex Analogue in Pounds Sterling and orders will ship from the UK.

For ppl within the EU the most important change might be that there are no longer additonal cost of about 20+% for import duties.

microfauna

Best wishes

stin-g

Wiard is in good hands. Godspeed!

Does make sense...

carygrace

e-grad wrote:
For ppl within the EU the most important change might be that there are no longer additonal cost of about 20+% for import duties.

Yes, of course that was taken into account too. Historically, most of Wiard's customer base has been located in the UK and Europe, so this should make things easier for many people.

Our US customers don't have to deal with VAT, and probably don't need to worry about import duty as much.

carygrace

dogoftears wrote:
will Grant still provide US repair/mod support?

I can handle most warranty and non-warranty repairs here (300 Series only), but I know it is logistically easier for people in the US to send things to Grant.

Because of this, he has agreed to provide some repairs and support for a while, but only on a limited basis. You will have to discuss your situation with him directly and arrange something when/if the need arises.

Feel free to email me for Grant's direct contact info.

chamomileshark

stin-g wrote:
Wiard is in good hands. Godspeed!

Does make sense...

I'm glad that we now have proof of my early ancestors' choice of the BLUE stones in an early evocation of the grittiness of the WC waveforms. Pity they were about 3,000 years too early and had no electricity.

For those UK wigglers of a certain age I feel I need to remind you of the dangers of mixing accurate pulses, geomancy, leylines and the "forbidden notes". The vid below will serve as a reminder

For those not in the UK and not of a certain age "Children of the Stones" was a children's programme in the 70s involving a village with a stone circle within it and some guy with an atomic clock believing there wil be some cosmic happening at a particular time, villagers dancing around the circle, alien visitation, time travel and with the villagers eventually turned to stone. With music a cross between Wahn and Lux Aeterna.

e-grad

A rather stonded children's programm. A shame that it is most likely not availabale at one of the local rental shops.

Babaluma

Fantastic news! Good luck with it all.

Pascal

great news and really wish Grant Richter is doing fine

plord

Best wishes for the reloc of manufacturing Cary, and Grant, here's to your health!

Peake

Best wishes on the new builds. I didn't know Grant was having health issues...best wishes to him as well :(

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1