MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Bryan B Wiard Case #2
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Bryan B Wiard Case #2
rico loverde
I was gonna post in the other thread but didn't think I should hijack it. Heres some photos of my case Bryan is working on. The top row will be Wiard 300 series (9 modules) and the bottom 2 rows will be all euro Wiard / Malekko.

Bryan is an absolute champ! he has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. Im so blown away by how cool it looks. I can't wait to get some modules in it!!

Thank you Bryan!!

Bryan B
Hahah, you beat me to it! Thanks for posting these pics. You have been a pleasure to work with as well.
rico loverde
Bryan B wrote:
Hahah, you beat me to it!
I was so damn excited I couldn't help myself!!!
thesnow
Much props, Bryan B! Amazing.

And congrats, Rico Loverde! You are going to have a ball!
Kent
Crikey! That looks awesome. It'll look great loaded up!
HueMonContact
Really sweet case I saw it on FB this morning and spit my coffee out over it's awesomeness!
numan7
woah SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo w00t we're not worthy !

congrats!

cheers
el clon
wow... fucking amazing work.... and it looks strangely like an arcade game. Rico, at the next synth meet you should charge people 25cents to play it..

really amazing work, Bryan B! applause applause applause applause
causticlogic
el clon wrote:
wow... fucking amazing work.... and it looks strangely like an arcade game. Rico, at the next synth meet you should charge people 25cents to play it..

really amazing work, Bryan B! applause applause applause applause

Since when have arcade games been a quarter? 50 cents a play could help Rico's bank account bounce back a little. wink

As for Bryan, the man is as awesome as his work. Anyone dealing with him is in good hands.
SepticUnderground
wow man thats awesome!!!

SlayerBadger!
el clon
causticlogic wrote:

Since when have arcade games been a quarter?

aw, man. i'm showing my age... don't pick on the elderly!!
stin-g
Un woah fuckin love believable Dead Banana

That is one of the prettiest things I ever did see.

Congrats! Please repost when it's filled up!
giorgio
causticlogic wrote:

right up the street from me is a vintage arcade/bar where most if not all the games are 25¢, plus they have an amazing beer list, and they even fill the place with terrible people on the weekends! besides the weekends it is actually a pretty good time beer!
JohnLRice
God-like work one again! thumbs up
Oldstench
Holy patch cords Batman! That's amazing! I can't wait to see it stuffed with blue.
Bryan B
I am glad my work has found a comfortable home here. It has been quite entertaining to read all of the awesome comments and reactions.
el clon
giorgio wrote:
causticlogic wrote:

right up the street from me is a vintage arcade/bar where most if not all the games are 25¢, plus they have an amazing beer list, and they even fill the place with terrible people on the weekends! besides the weekends it is actually a pretty good time beer!

how come everything good is in New York? it's not fair.
Matos
. el clon
With what we pay for rent, it just about evens out.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1