MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

STG PL LPF depth
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Author STG PL LPF depth
cathartech
I recently upgraded to a new case that has somewhat limited depth, and unfortunately the PL LPF wouldn't fit due to its perpendicular pcb. ? I really dig the sound and feel of this filter and I'd rather not get rid of it...have there been any revisions to this module, or are there any hacks to bring the board parallel?
suitandtieguy
there will be a shallower version available later this year.

no new modules (or further production of legacy modules) will be deeper than 2 in.
reignbear
suitandtieguy wrote:
there will be a shallower version available later this year.

no new modules (or further production of legacy modules) will be deeper than 2 in.

SlayerBadger!
Henfield
What is the depth of the Euro version? When will the shallower module start to ship? Is the depth for the Sea Devils filter as well?
suitandtieguy
the shallower modules are not ready yet. the current P-L/LPF is 4.4 inches i think, as well as the SDF.
automaton
I hate being that person to poke and prod, but when you'd stated later this year, are we talking December? (still later this year?)

Sorry, I've just been antsy since I ordered a Euro Sea Devils a while back only to find they were out of stock. I've got the last bit of space in my current case set aside for one.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs  
Page 1 of 1