MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

are the 8005 and 8012 filters going to be released soon?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author are the 8005 and 8012 filters going to be released soon?
sunnyb
the website says may for the 8005 and june for the 8012. have a good feeling about these Guinness ftw!
emuarc
The AM8005 is working well just some fine tuning on the BP mode and then into production. The AM8012 final prototype will be tested at the end of June, so both modules will be available to purchase in 4 weeks time.

A new demo of the AM8012 is online and some great demos of the AM8005 will be online at the weekend. Both modules sound excellent.
sunnyb
fantastic, cant wait to hear some demos of the AM8005.
sunnyb
will the athena filter be available in 4 weeks as well?
emuarc
Athena filters will be going onto the new online store at the weekend and this will greatly improve customer service as you will be buying from stock we have ready to ship rather than built to order.
sunnyb
going to have to figure out whether to buy the athena this weekend or hold out for the 8012...
emuarc
The AM8012 ARP 2600P 4-pole low pass filter will be launched to customers on September 3rd. Updated pictures of the production module will be available late August. Price is 125 GBP.

The AM8005 MultiMode Diode VCF has completed testing and production building is starting in September with a launch to customers before the end of October, possibly earlier. A demo SoundCloud will be online this weekend. Price is 150 GBP.

Modules will be launched for sale via the new web store, and customers can register for stock availability emails - so you won't miss the launch!
mattysal
looking forward to hearing the 8005!

are the demos ready yet hyper
theabsent
emuarc wrote:
The AM8005 MultiMode Diode VCF has completed testing and production building is starting in September with a launch to customers before the end of October, possibly earlier. A demo SoundCloud will be online this weekend. Price is 150 GBP.

I've been on waiting list for what... two years? now. I surely hope to get one : )
mattysal
I hope they're available soon!

Any updates?
theabsent
8005 SH-5 Filter Clone has been post-poned at least 15 times. I wouldn't count on it but I really hope it will be released this time.
emuarc
Hi,
The AM8012 goes into production from Friday with customer shipments from 03 September. AM8005 PCB's have been ordered and panels will arrive in mid September. So on track for customer launch by end of September.
mattysal
Great news! I was wondering if there is a way I can get on a waiting list? also if i can hear a demo of it as well!

thanks!

hyper
emuarc
Reservations are no longer taken, but if you register on the web store for an email alert when stock is available for this module you will know instantly modules are for sale. AM8005 sound demos will be online this weekend.
gorka
Really excited for the AM8005. It's definitely my next filter.
emuarc
The AM8012 VCF's will be on sale from around 5th September via the online web store and the AM8005 production PCB's have arrived, so we should have them for sale by end of September.

Best Regards
mattysal
Thanks for the update!! Any news on the demo??
stellvia
Have the 8012's been released yet?
Demo sounded great (big Wakeman fan here hihi )!

Edit: To answer my own question apparently sometime next week
emuarc
AM8012 EuroRack modules will be available and on sale from 23 September. More demos to follow using the iPad Genome sequencer. AM8005 probably now mid October, but first demo SoundCloud clip is online 8_) .
xtront
I have a question on the AM8012 ARP2600P Filter: in the second half of it's Audio demo I heard some influences of noise. Is this a result of the filter's resonance charakter or is it mixed in by the audiomixer?

>> http://soundcloud.com/amsynths/am8012-arp-2600-transistor-vcf
emuarc
The demo uses an AM8012 in my ARP2600 clone and there is some noise creeping into the track, possibly via the VCA. I am recording some new demos of the production AM8012's and they are very clear and will be online this week.
steffensen
The new 8012 demo sounded nice. Hoping for stock soon. smile
thaneco
I'm waiting for the snowfall filter and the Athena one! Rockin' Banana!
beedeesmith
emuarc wrote:
AM8012 EuroRack modules will be available and on sale from 23 September. More demos to follow using the iPad Genome sequencer. AM8005 probably now mid October, but first demo SoundCloud clip is online 8_) .

Any update on the AM8005?

(Insert obligatory Fry "Shut up and take my money!" picture here)

Thanks,
-Bryan
emuarc
Hi,
The first batch of AM8005 modules are being built now, along with a new run of AM8071 Mark 2 modules, so you will see them on sale over the next 2 weeks. I will post here once we have them on sale.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2