MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

4 wiard modules
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author 4 wiard modules
bluedonkey
I have enough cash for four wiard 300 modules,

I am sold on a wfc borg and envelator, but stuck on the fourth a classic vco or a mixorlator.

I love drones and textures.
Norman_Phay
I would go for the Classic VCO, as you can do better drone w 2 x VCO than with 1 - cross mod, sync, 2VCOs beating and the like. the Mixo is essential though and I would pick up that one next for sure.
dogoftears
wouldn't the wogglebug rip that thing wide open? you've got plenty of sources of audiorate stuff already so mixolator would be the wise choice i think. but if it were me i'd get a woggle and use something external for audio out/mixing in the mean time...
dogoftears
Norman_Phay wrote:
I would go for the Classic VCO, as you can do better drone w 2 x VCO than with 1 - cross mod, sync, 2VCOs beating and the like. the Mixo is essential though and I would pick up that one next for sure.

normans opinion probably trumps mine since he actually *owns* a bunch of 300...
sandyb
if drones are your thing i'd skip the envelator for now and get a mixolator instead. along with a wfc, borg and classic vco you'll be in drone heaven love
numan7
thumbs up my first 300-series module islgoing to be a model 352. and like yourself, i'm currently planning a 4 module 300-series system. w00t

but deciding which other 3 modules sure isn't easy... hmmm..... maybe i should plan for 11 modules (at some point, anyways) instead!

cheers
sensanalog
I originally was going to get three or four modules. Now I have eight, with four more on the way! SlayerBadger! hyper Dead Banana
Believe me, it's hard to stop once you get a few of them.
I think the wfc, classic vco, borg and mixolator would be perfect for drones.
causticlogic
sensanalog wrote:
I originally was going to get three or four modules. Now I have eight, with four more on the way! SlayerBadger! hyper Dead Banana
Believe me, it's hard to stop once you get a few of them.
I think the wfc, classic vco, borg and mixolator would be perfect for drones.

Jon, I can't wait to see that case filled! w00t Wiard w00t
Norman_Phay
I thought I'd do a number using the 4 modules I suggested (WFC, VCO, Borg, Enveletor), tried to do a drone but it didnt work out that way. this is how it did work out - only the 4 listed modules were used (& some rev/delay, obv):

[s]http://soundcloud.com/theda-electronic-music/flowers-in-the-attic[/ s]
thesnow
beautiful sounds, normanphay!
bluedonkey
I think I'm sold on the classic vco, wfc, borg and mixolator. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Now all I have to do it sell my Serge !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1