MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Hey droolmaster0 - Fizmo question
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Hey droolmaster0 - Fizmo question
Muff Wiggler
man, this one has hovered high on my lust list for years now. YEARS.

droolmaster0, I figure for sure you've owned one.

Care to share your opinions on it?

Can you cure my of my fascination or is it one of those things I'll just have to try for myself?

I know there's other synths that operate in the same territory - but I've always gotten the impression there's something a little extra special and unique about the Fizmo - although I don't know if this is actually true. I would love to hear your general feelings on the synth.

thanks
droolmaster0
Muff Wiggler wrote:
man, this one has hovered high on my lust list for years now. YEARS.

droolmaster0, I figure for sure you've owned one.

Care to share your opinions on it?

Can you cure my of my fascination or is it one of those things I'll just have to try for myself?

I know there's other synths that operate in the same territory - but I've always gotten the impression there's something a little extra special and unique about the Fizmo - although I don't know if this is actually true. I would love to hear your general feelings on the synth.

thanks

It's ok...I'm not the huge fan that some people are. I tried one out for awhile. It sounds good...the interface rather sucks. The sounddiver editor is the only way to access some of the parameters - the microtuning tables require sounddiver, and there are some effects parameters also, as I recall. I don't have the desire to get another one. Shit - you can get some good stuff out of it, but as I recall, if you do it on the synth by itself it's rather laborious. I remember using sounddiver most of the time. But when a synth starts requiring that, then I wonder - why have I sold all of my soft synths?
Muff Wiggler
droolmaster0 wrote:
But when a synth starts requiring that, then I wonder - why have I sold all of my soft synths?

i competely, completely agree. soundiver also makes me think - "why don't i just use a nord modular?"

interesting perspective - thanks. that definately tempers the lust somewhat
droolmaster0
Shit. I hate to quell anyone's gear lust. Buy it - it's the best synth ever made. It will make you love Chomsky.
Muff Wiggler
lol

just may be worth it wink
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1