MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New venture, special offer for wigglers and free samples!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Author New venture, special offer for wigglers and free samples!
Rozzer
Hi all,

I'm very proud to have launched a sample company this week. It's called "Boxed Ear" and is dedicated to making professional sample packs of rare and vintage gear. The first two projects are now complete:

I don't want this to come across as blatant spamming and because this is my favourite forum, I'd like to offer all wigglers a 20% coupon to use at the website. If you're interested, just leave a reply here and I'll PM you the details.

I've added some free samples of the Roland CompuRhythm CR-78. A charming little drum machine. These are 24bit wav files so will work with any sampler. You can grab them here. thumbs up

amnesia
Excellent stuff and all the best with your new company.
slovo
Killer demo songs, man!

I hope it works out for you. These samples are really gorgeous, nice first synth pick. screaming goo yo
polyslax
Sounds great. If I was a Kontakt user I'd certainly take you up on that offer.

Best of luck with your new venture.
Rozzer
Thanks gents thumbs up
polyslax
I see Kontakt is 50% off for the next 10 days...
drip.feed
I was checking this out earlier today! Those demos really show off the sample set.

Does it come in ESX24 format? I use Logic.

Rozzer wrote:
I've added some free samples of the Roland CompuRhythm CR-78. A charming little drum machine.

LOL. "Charming"? Try "iconic"! lol
dan_p
Best of luck rozzer.

I hope it works for you.
04tm34l3
the demos sound beautiful!

will you be taking suggestions for future projects by wigglers? that could be fun applause
kindredlost
The M5 sample set is one I will download. I use Kontakt 3 all the time and this will compliment the catalog well. PM me with the discount details.

Adding the free rhythm computer samples is a nice gesture. Kudos and great success to the sample set and Macbeth in general.
Rozzer
Thanks gentlemen Guinness ftw!

drip.feed - No EXS24 at the moment. I'm still gauging the demand for other formats, and I would like to support it if I can cover costs.

04tm34l3 - I'm open to suggestions. The next product is already in progress, but I had considered doing a poll to see what might be most popular. I have quite a few rare/vintage instruments to choose from. Might do that for the 3rd product in a few months smile

kindredlost - Thanks for the support. Unfortunately, the library requires Kontakt 4.2. I'll PM you the details anyway and if/when you upgrade you can take advantage.
Kent
D-1000 Sample Library! SlayerBadger!
slovo
Roland series 100M? Seems like the only classic modular I haven't seen a glut of VSTs/samples for... butI'm no expert!
Rozzer
Kent wrote:
D-1000 Sample Library! SlayerBadger!

Ooh now there's an idea applause

slovo wrote:
Roland series 100M? Seems like the only classic modular I haven't seen a glut of VSTs/samples for... butI'm no expert!

You're sooo close to exactly what I'm working on now. hihi
Rozzer
Well here it is. Project no.2 completed:

slovo You were so damn close applause

Special muffs discount still applies if anyone is interested.
slovo
sweeeeeeeeeeeeet... applause
sadly I am still stuck on kontakt 3 ;_;
yeskeys
Might I request a coupon? Thanks!
Yeggman
This is great, I am definitely interested!

I would be able to access the M5 and Sys100 samples as individual WAV files, right? (I would put them in the octatrack).

If so... sign me up for a coupon and I'll grab em when I get home after work tonight!
Yeggman
Yeggman wrote:
This is great, I am definitely interested!

I would be able to access the M5 and Sys100 samples as individual WAV files, right? (I would put them in the octatrack).

If so... sign me up for a coupon and I'll grab em when I get home after work tonight!

missed the dates there d'oh!

still going to check it out Guinness ftw!
Nikolay Polyakov
It's a very well done stuff, so if I got the coupon... I'll grab it all! thumbs up
mrflannery
This sounds great. How does the coupon work with your current 3for the price of 2 special? thumbs up
ignatius
this is great! good luck w/it rozzer!

edit: lulz necro thread bump hook line sinker
Kent
I found this thread next to my Gutenberg Bible.
mrflannery
Ha! 2016. Still looks cool. Derf sad banana
koenig
Yeggman wrote:

missed the dates there d'oh!

Same thing here - totally lost in the potential coupon. Five years later I guess that OP doesn't check the forum, nor hands out coupons any moreā€¦ hyper
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Software  
Page 1 of 1