MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Testing, Testing - put power to the synth last night
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Author Testing, Testing - put power to the synth last night
pickleinn
I fired up the third panel for testing last night, and it actually worked It's peanut butter jelly time!

i knew the 281 function generator would work, because i tested it a couple weeks ago. This is the first time the MPS got power and also the CGS LED drivers on the output.

Any way, check it out:

a100user
Very Nice

Love the Serge look.
Roycie Roller
Good work! How do you make your panels?
zthee
Great job! screaming goo yo
panda30y
Very nice! I'm so tempted now to make all my non best of cgs diy projects 4U Serge style now. I have 2 empty blacet racks to fill, but I feel it's so much nicer designing faceplate in 4U.
pickleinn
Roycie Roller wrote:
Good work! How do you make your panels?

I took zthee's panel layouts and modified them, printed them on 11x17 paper, had them laminated at kinkos and glued them to the aluminum panel......so they are laminated paper layouts. i think for now its just a temporary panel, as i really want to match the zthee oscillator panel when i get it. i think the paper panel will contrast too much with the natural aluminum.

I found a guy locally that will laser etch these for me. i am going to drop a test panel off to him (of the design in this video, the topp 281 panel) to try out and see how that goes. if it works out well i may end up doing all my panels that way. I will post pictures of the results.

I really love the serge layout.....my first modular was the 5U large MOTM format - but i love banana's and the functional density of these layouts.
DGTom
Looking / Sounding great!

That is an awesome panel, the MPS & 281s are a match made in heaven.

Nothing wrong with a paper panel Serge wink
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Music Tech DIY  
Page 1 of 1