MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Jamming with my wife
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Jamming with my wife
pickleinn
i showed my wife some of the functions of the moog old school knobs and she really took a liking to it.....

so i set up a drone patch on the serge panel (creature + quad slope) while she twiddled with the knobs....i thought it was pretty funny - she didnt do too bad for a five minute briefing on what lfo, modulation, oscillators are. Soapbox

confusional
Redacted.
Oxix52
Wow. You are a lucky guy. I wish my wife would have even the slightest bit of interest in this stuff. Oh well, maybe one day she will open her eyes confused
emergencyofstate
That's awesome.

I use my GF as a gauge for the quality of whatever noise I'm making.

Sometimes she'll go "Eww that sounds AWFUL" or "OOoooo that sounds like water!"

If she's not commenting on anything - it's probably not that good. This is fun!
zthee
Awesome man!
authorless
cool. sounds good. i want a lady friend to play with synthesizers with me. is that too much to ask?
pickleinn
bradleyallen wrote:
"... didn't do too bad" ... you're being way too modest, Sir. She's far better and more accomplished than most of the synth videos I've seen online, even here. You've created a modulatin' monster. nanners

haha, well about ten seconds after this video ends she turns around and says "i cant get it to make any sounds!".....i dont remember the exact problem (i think filter cutoff was too low), but i loved the fact that she wasnt shy about turning every knob until it quit working for her nanners
b3nsf
That is soo rad.... Good on you mate for gettin' her in the action!!! My gf has a very interesting playing style, she outstretches her fingers and tappa tappa's the keys all over the place... I might have to post a video because its hillarious! thumbs up
drewtoothpaste
Nice to see you here pickleinn! Checked out your other videos too, your DIY stuff is getting pretty complex.
pickleinn
drewtoothpaste wrote:
Nice to see you here pickleinn! Checked out your other videos too, your DIY stuff is getting pretty complex.

Drew! my wife and i were just talking about you.....checking out some superpoop and talking about the rhodes we got from you.

nice to see you around here too!
pickleinn
drewtoothpaste wrote:
your DIY stuff is getting pretty complex.

it all started with the drewtronics sherlock
HexEnduction
Look out pickleinn, she's got some skills! The last thing a household needs is 2 people with synth lust. That's expensive. Dead Banana
Great video
ex_dead_teenager
Oxix52 wrote:
Wow. You are a lucky guy. I wish my wife would have even the slightest bit of interest in this stuff. Oh well, maybe one day she will open her eyes confused

yah I'm there with you man, I'd love it if my wife was a synth geek like me but nobody's perfect.
jenamu6
My woman hates noise.....too bad, cause I love it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1