MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SQP + VC Tabla
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author SQP + VC Tabla
HexEnduction

Quickie viddy of the Serge SQP and Cynthia VC Tabla. I recieved the SQP yesterday and it's really fun. Many thanks to Cebec and b3nsf for patching advice. thumbs up
panda30y
Fantastic! applause

You always offer up some of the best videos! I feel a little dirty after watching this. Soapbox
ex_dead_teenager
Those tabla modules were so sweet I wish they were still being made. Drum modules have rarely impressed me as much as that one. Great video!
HexEnduction
Hug
Thanks for the kind words guys!
prscrptn
rock -n- roll...

Guitar Band
parasitk
Jeez, another great video. meh

hihi
panda30y
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
Those tabla modules were so sweet I wish they were still being made. Drum modules have rarely impressed me as much as that one. Great video!

I remember searching cyndustries website valiently to see if she still made them. sad banana
b3nsf
This fucking awesome Hex!! 8_)

does the SQP do its robotic switch between preset and reset in the video? I bet timing that switch with the 3 then 4 pulse divider would be a wise robot indeed! Dalek
HexEnduction
b3nsf wrote:

does the SQP do its robotic switch between preset and reset in the video? I bet timing that switch with the 3 then 4 pulse divider would be a wise robot indeed! Dalek

Yes sir.

In the very first clip with the PDIV row 7 and XANDOR fed by PDIV row 2 and the SUM (first step) of the VC Tabla and I think at 00:38 it does again but the PRESET was being generated by a slow peak from the Smooth out of the SSG. Reset was set by the LAYA out from the VC Tabla on that one.

And at 1:25 there is an example of using the A, B and AB outs for the strange chorus type effect. thumbs up
b3nsf
If both A and B are highish then A minus B is certain to be low, could be cool to send A-B to the divide by number cv input on the ÷N for a randomish divisor!! oops
HexEnduction
b3nsf wrote:
If both A and B are highish then A minus B is certain to be low, could be cool to send A-B to the divide by number cv input on the ÷N for a randomish divisor!! oops

Cool idea! I'll try it out when I get home from work. thumbs up
cebec
I LOVE your videos, man. SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo love
DGTom
we're not worthy

Love the worlds within worlds your vids create HexEnduction!

& MY ASS IS BLEEDING Dead Banana Rage! very frustrating that VC Tabla module is fucking amazing! Lemme see if I get this correct... the Gate outs are extracting pulses from the stored patterns? So awesome.
bartlebooth
great sounds and awesome video!
Soviet Space Child
cebec wrote:
I LOVE your videos, man. SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo love

Yeah, big +1 on this. I can't stop watching that Gator video! MY ASS IS BLEEDING

Care to describe the patch in that vid?
HexEnduction
Thanks for the kind words guys. I'm blushing. oops

Mr.Soviet Space Child- The Gator vid was put together rather quickly, my in-laws were out visiting and had gone out to lunch so I took that opportunity to record that patch. Unfortunately I didn't write it down although I think the picture in the Gator Guts thread might be the same patch. Or possibly a variation of that patch.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1