MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

The Ekdahl Polygamist!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Author The Ekdahl Polygamist!
chvad

This fucker is gonna be AWESOME! After getting the Moisturizer I just have no reservations about jumping in knee deep with this sight unseen. Def getting one the moment it drops. [/img]
miditerranean
That looks AMAZING! I remember seeing some video clips a while back that intrigued me. love
James Mandible
Whoaaaaa
miditerranean

Older thread: https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44853&start=0&postda ys=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
slovo
o shi... i can't listen right now but that looks like a matrix modular polysynth... has the answer to the sunsyn finally arrived??
sensanalog
I cannot wait for this. Anyone know when they will be ready? w00t
burnn_out!
FUCKING AWESOME!!!! It's motherfucking bacon yo It's motherfucking bacon yo
jessem
wow I love it.

What an amazing time we live in.
chvad
sensanalog wrote:
I cannot wait for this. Anyone know when they will be ready? w00t

Been hounding Karl about that but he promises no dates to me the bastard! Probably a smart thing but I'll hopefully have a chance to piss around with it tomorrow at the Source of Uncertainty fest and threaten him a little more to speed up production! lol. GOOD TIME TO DIG SYNTHS INDEED!
James Mandible
Sooooooo...how many X 's are we talking here?
bsmith
jesus fuck that thing is killer!!!!!! want!
Sir Ruff
So... er, anyone have any actual details on this? Analog/digital? The name implies "poly", but it looks monophonic? Too bad there's not a better panel shot.
sascha.victoria
Sir Ruff wrote:
The name implies "poly", but it looks monophonic? Too bad there's not a better panel shot.

Yeah, the sounds in those videos seem monophonic to me. Until there's more information I'm not sure what there is to get so excited about besides Glen Plake manning the controls.
slovo
maybe this version will be called "monogamist"? d'oh!
ipassenger
Looks lovely. smile and from a very reputable firm.

Need more synth budget...
krv
I still can't figure how it is working seriously, i just don't get it ...but I love what I hear!!! thumbs up
science
Been keeping my gear purchases to a minimum for a while, but this one might need to be mine... looks/sounds pretty awesome.
Funky40
sounds like it is analogue AND digital ...................= polygamy .................i´d say

but my first thought was:
jesus, it´s just a synth lol

sounds cool, no question.
i gonna do myself a small modularrig.
we have so much choices now in modularland..........
slovo
watching the video i began to wonder if the poly was for 'polyrhythmic'... hmmm.....
chvad
just played with it tonight! poly as in two notes... the ribbon is duo phonic... and two independent midi channels and CV outs and stuff. 2 osc (one a type of additive it seemed with CV over each of the 4 (5?) parts), multiples, filter, VCA's, 3 LFO's adsr (loopable), each things with its own little quirk... fully patchable... normalled stuff... SOUNDS RAD.
Matos
What the h-e-double hockeysticks!? We're you in ninja mode tonight? The knas stuff is soo delectable. The color scheme and layout is a delight. The ribbon is super fun and expressive. Get one so I can play with it.
chvad
HAHAHAHAHA! i was about to ask the same with you!!! I was walking around with a forked beard, great pumkin t-shirt with a bunch of dead peanuts gang, top knot and a real perty girl with bright red hair... did you see us trolling around? didn't get there til... 630-ish I think. I saw Montag there actually and bought his (make noise) brains... now he is just wandering around poor manhattan lost with an empty noggin. Poor guy!

Yeah man.. the color scheme... SICK. Ribbon AWESOME... ALSO PRESSURE SENSITIVE!!!! w00t I'm def getting one. No ifs ands or buts and FUCK yes you can come by and jam with it. That'll be a blast. This thing is the go to stage performance jam ive been wanting. It will see MILES.
opsysbug
This thing was the HIT of the Makers Faire tonight in NYC.
Looks like unicorns and lucky charms (those COLORS) and sounds
like a gritty ass motherfucking bitch. Wonderful. Grab one. Coming
very soon so I heard...
I have a short vid I think. Will post.
nathanxl
Ive seen the vids he made of it a while ago.
Interested to see newer vids of it in the wild.
Anyone take any from the festival?
LameAim
What's with the USB port?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next [all]
Page 1 of 13