Gristlizer on Vostok with hot multiple ring mod action

Any music gear discussions that don't fit into one of the other forums.

Moderators: Joe., luketeaford, lisa, Kent

ex_dead_teenager
Electro-Busker

Gristlizer on Vostok with hot multiple ring mod action

Post by ex_dead_teenager » Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:39 am

[video][/video]
Last edited by ex_dead_teenager on Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

citizen mori
Buchlidian Berk

Post by citizen mori » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 am

i refuse to listen to r***. what an awful verb to give any levity at all. why? why? :confused:

confusional
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by confusional » Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:28 am

Redacted.
Last edited by confusional on Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ex_dead_teenager
Electro-Busker

Post by ex_dead_teenager » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:06 pm

I think the internet ought to have some kind of disclaimer that prolonged exposure will eventually make you out to be an ass-hat. Anyway I've changed the title of this thread and my youtube video for this exact reason. Rape isn't funny. I'm embarrassed that I attempted to use the term in jest and want to appologise. It ought to be a no-brainer, I've dated women who had been raped and when I was in boarding school I had the unfortunate luck of witnessing a rape and could do nothing about it because to say anything would have had violent consequences. This is in no way meant to excuse my own thoughtlessness in choosing that word in this context. If anything I suspect it speaks worse of me because it's not as though I didn't know better the fact is that I did but it didn't connect to my common sense untill pointed out to me here.

I'm ashamed of myself and feel I ought to say something about it. I'm not certain if I will re-shoot the video or not because I chose to use that verb in the clip as well.

There ought to be a foot-in-mouth emoticon here but there isn't. I guess it's just as well, to include a banana eating it's own foot would only take away from my attempt at an appology.

Kent
Large Member

Post by Kent » Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:55 pm

I didn't think that it was a big deal; especially on this forum. Which currently has "Fuck you, Mike" at the top of it and alternates oft times with "NSFW since ~1859"

And just for shits and giggles, here's something from my dictionary:

• [figurative] spoil or destroy (a place) : "the timber industry is raping the land."

Fuck, the dude is just having fun with the English language. Language usage shifts with time. No actual rapists were released to make this film. Gotta go now, my Bob Ross re-runs are coming on.

vav
Beer Master

Post by vav » Fri Jul 03, 2009 8:43 pm

Kent wrote:I didn't think that it was a big deal; especially on this forum. Which currently has "Fuck you, Mike" at the top of it and alternates oft times with "NSFW since ~1859"

And just for shits and giggles, here's something from my dictionary:

• [figurative] spoil or destroy (a place) : "the timber industry is raping the land."

Fuck, the dude is just having fun with the English language. Language usage shifts with time. No actual rapists were released to make this film. Gotta go now, my Bob Ross re-runs are coming on.

ex_dead_teenager
Electro-Busker

Post by ex_dead_teenager » Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:45 pm

lol

citizen mori
Buchlidian Berk

Post by citizen mori » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:30 pm

:help:

VanEck
Super Deluxe Wiggler

Post by VanEck » Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:15 am

Thanks for the demo dude, and for taking the time to explain the patch.

Could have been much better if you recorded the audio from the board and dubbed it in though... audio quality of the camera fails to capture thee gristle very well :party:
DISHEVELED -- PROMETHEUS BURNING -- FOUR PI MOVEMENT

SysEx Dumpster podcast - modular, gear, and other garbage

ex_dead_teenager
Electro-Busker

Post by ex_dead_teenager » Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:35 pm

yah unfortunatley I'm using a photo camera and not a proper video camera right now. I wanted to patch out of the board and then add text explaining things but the camera has no audio input grumble grumble.

Return to “General Gear”