MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Gristlizer on Vostok with hot multiple ring mod action
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Author Gristlizer on Vostok with hot multiple ring mod action
ex_dead_teenager
citizen mori
i refuse to listen to r***. what an awful verb to give any levity at all. why? why? confused
confusional
Redacted.
ex_dead_teenager
I think the internet ought to have some kind of disclaimer that prolonged exposure will eventually make you out to be an ass-hat. Anyway I've changed the title of this thread and my youtube video for this exact reason. Rape isn't funny. I'm embarrassed that I attempted to use the term in jest and want to appologise. It ought to be a no-brainer, I've dated women who had been raped and when I was in boarding school I had the unfortunate luck of witnessing a rape and could do nothing about it because to say anything would have had violent consequences. This is in no way meant to excuse my own thoughtlessness in choosing that word in this context. If anything I suspect it speaks worse of me because it's not as though I didn't know better the fact is that I did but it didn't connect to my common sense untill pointed out to me here.

I'm ashamed of myself and feel I ought to say something about it. I'm not certain if I will re-shoot the video or not because I chose to use that verb in the clip as well.

There ought to be a foot-in-mouth emoticon here but there isn't. I guess it's just as well, to include a banana eating it's own foot would only take away from my attempt at an appology.
Kent
I didn't think that it was a big deal; especially on this forum. Which currently has "Fuck you, Mike" at the top of it and alternates oft times with "NSFW since ~1859"

And just for shits and giggles, here's something from my dictionary:

• [figurative] spoil or destroy (a place) : "the timber industry is raping the land."

Fuck, the dude is just having fun with the English language. Language usage shifts with time. No actual rapists were released to make this film. Gotta go now, my Bob Ross re-runs are coming on.
vav
Kent wrote:
I didn't think that it was a big deal; especially on this forum. Which currently has "Fuck you, Mike" at the top of it and alternates oft times with "NSFW since ~1859"

And just for shits and giggles, here's something from my dictionary:

• [figurative] spoil or destroy (a place) : "the timber industry is raping the land."

Fuck, the dude is just having fun with the English language. Language usage shifts with time. No actual rapists were released to make this film. Gotta go now, my Bob Ross re-runs are coming on.

ex_dead_teenager
lol
citizen mori
help
VanEck
Thanks for the demo dude, and for taking the time to explain the patch.

Could have been much better if you recorded the audio from the board and dubbed it in though... audio quality of the camera fails to capture thee gristle very well w00t
ex_dead_teenager
yah unfortunatley I'm using a photo camera and not a proper video camera right now. I wanted to patch out of the board and then add text explaining things but the camera has no audio input grumble grumble.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear  
Page 1 of 1