MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

My Wiard 300 / Euro system is real - Bryan B is the shit!!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author My Wiard 300 / Euro system is real - Bryan B is the shit!!!!
rico loverde
A huge thank you to Bryan B for making this amazing case. It is truly a work of art and Im still in disbelief about how amazing it looks in person. He really went above and beyond my expectations. An absolute pleasure to work with, shipped like a champ, and was extremely quick in the entire build process. Nothing but professionalism the entire way. Bryan you are awesome!!!!

Would also like to thank Josh Holley, Grant Richter, Cary Grace, Erthenvar, Mike McGrath and James Husted. With out all the above my dream would not be a reality.

Im so thankful for this community and the wonderful friends Ive made through it. This system would not have been possible with out Mikes amazing site. Much love to all my wigglers!!!! love

I have a sequantizer to fill the empty gap and an omni filter coming at the end of summer to take the place of one of the blanks. The other blank Im still up in the air about. I may make a divider / multiplier.

we're not worthy Wiard

Matos
My lord! That is a glistening tower of beauty. I feel bad coveting another mans rack, but my heart is all a flutter at the site of this gem.
kuxaan-sum
applause
Congrats,
That is an amazing system....sounds?
rico loverde
thanks guys!!! i will def be doing some video soon.
sensanalog
w00t w00t we're not worthy we're not worthy SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! hyper hyper Guinness ftw! Guinness ftw! applause applause MY ASS IS BLEEDING MY ASS IS BLEEDING woah woah eek! eek!
Words cannot express the beauty of your case and modules! Nice!
toppobrillo
applause Guinness ftw! hyper SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo oops nanners Rockin' Banana! thumbs up woah MY ASS IS BLEEDING we're not worthy help
chamomileshark
that does look lovely. Congrats!
Oldstench
Holy moley. She's a beaut!
theabsent
That really is something!
GeoffC
Really awesome. Ugh my Wiard 300 lust ….

Are you finding the 300 and Euro Wiard are compatible level-wise, etc.? Do they work well as a 'team' so to speak?

Thanks -

GeoffC
rico loverde
GeoffC wrote:
Really awesome. Ugh my Wiard 300 lust ….

Are you finding the 300 and Euro Wiard are compatible level-wise, etc.? Do they work well as a 'team' so to speak?

Thanks -

GeoffC
Thank you. yes they work great together. stuff like the noise ring, jag, and anti oscillator are perfect with the 300 series.
HueMonContact
I can't wait to hear and see this system in action!
I'm not responsible enough too have that much Wiard in my home... I would never leave the house or sleep.

congrats bro!!! nanners
sabasan
Dead Banana
jupiter8
Paris Hilton approved!

numan7
beautiful... amazing... ! we're not worthy

cheers
aethersprite
Stunning... so glad to see this woah

I really need bigger pictures. Your layout for the Walekko is impeccable...

Going to keep the white knobs on the Borg 1?
subterryanean
That looks great!

For clocking stuff, a DIY 4ms RCD and SCM with breakouts, paired with AND, OR, XOR logic and a couple of inverters, you'd be set! I'd imagine that'd all fit behind a Wiard panel.
rico loverde
subterryanean wrote:
That looks great!

For clocking stuff, a DIY 4ms RCD and SCM with breakouts, paired with AND, OR, XOR logic and a couple of inverters, you'd be set! I'd imagine that'd all fit behind a Wiard panel.
Yea i def need a RCD at least in there. Ive got a panel designed which has the rcd, rcd breakout and scm behind one panel. last night i put my euro rcd and breakout in their for the time being as i cant live with out a divider

@aethersprite - id like to go black knobs on the borg 1 but i dont wanna mix the 1 and 2 up!!! hihi
Bryan B
Happy to see these pics of this case with your modules mounted! It was a pleasure to be a part of this project. I am also glad to see lots of people enjoying it here.
Tall Midget
Really stunning case, the artwork really makes the case pop.
sienisetä
So beautiful... almost too beautiful to look at! we're not worthy
rico loverde
sienisetä wrote:
its even prettier in person. Bryan really kicked ass on this one.

few other features:

300 is powered by 2 Blacet supplies
Euro is powered by 1 Tiptop powered busboard and 1 passive

Bryan built an AC inlet on the inside of the case with one power cable and an on/off switch on the outside. This way all the power supplies are plugged in inside the case and everything can be powered on/off from the outside switch. Its really awesome.

It is a heavy beast thats for sure, prob between 70 - 80 pounds in total. I think I threw my back out lifting it onto the table. hihi
rico loverde
some video of it in action

sienisetä
rico loverde wrote:
sienisetä wrote:
its even prettier in person. Bryan really kicked ass on this one.

few other features:

300 is powered by 2 Blacet supplies
Euro is powered by 1 Tiptop powered busboard and 1 passive

Bryan built an AC inlet on the inside of the case with one power cable and an on/off switch on the outside. This way all the power supplies are plugged in inside the case and everything can be powered on/off from the outside switch. Its really awesome.

It is a heavy beast thats for sure, prob between 70 - 80 pounds in total. I think I threw my back out lifting it onto the table. hihi

That's interesting! I like the sounds coming out of the machine, too thumbs up
laserpalace
Way late in response to this but congratulations Rico, such a beautiful setup!
SlayerBadger!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2