MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Im a Wiardo (Wiard 300 and Wiard euro video)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Im a Wiardo (Wiard 300 and Wiard euro video)
rico loverde
Babaluma
NICE!!!

lol
rico loverde
thank you Babaluma!
KNYST
I believe that is the best sounding piece I've ever heard from a Wiard system.
Very cool setup - congrats Rico SlayerBadger!
kuxaan-sum
Awesomesauce!!!!!!!!

It's motherfucking bacon yo
rico loverde
KNYST wrote:
I believe that is the best sounding piece I've ever heard from a Wiard system.
Very cool setup - congrats Rico SlayerBadger!
thats quite a compliment, than you.

@kuxaan-sum - thanx!!!!
anadeji
lovely sounds... great to know you finally got it "wiard"

::rimshot::
Moog$FooL$
well done Rico. thumbs up
congrats on acquiring a system like that.

care to tell a bit about the patch up?
what's doing the sequencing?
rico loverde
Moog$FooL$ wrote:
well done Rico. thumbs up
congrats on acquiring a system like that.

care to tell a bit about the patch up?
what's doing the sequencing?

thanx!!!

the sequencing is coming from the synthwerks pgm4x4 clocked by the noisering and running through the malekko switch to provide 8 step long sequences. one row is going to the wave select of the waveform city

the rcd is triggering the envelopes in the patch and is also being clocked by the noisering

1/2 of the dual envelator is being used to open the vca of the waveform city and the other half is modulating the D Mod input of the first half

one of the uncle oscillators is modulating the Z Mod input of the mixoltaor and its pitch is being controlled by the joystick
Pascal
love love love
Dofkev
sad banana That was pretty amazing MY ASS IS BLEEDING
pas
w00t
negativspace
Funny, I was doing the same thing as the dog there for a little while.
rico loverde
negativspace wrote:
Funny, I was doing the same thing as the dog there for a little while.
Ha! He was doing the doggy bump n grind. Almost looks like he's in time with the music!
Roycie Roller
inspiring times!
Cat-A-Tonic
w00t SlayerBadger! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's motherfucking bacon yo nanners we're not worthy Wiard

very nice indeed.
way to make that celtic monolith party.
creuynni
nice wink
out of all the mod systems at modularis, the wiard one most caught my ear (and thats saying something with the lush gear there was there)...
i look it up to look at buyin some and its well expensive innit......and can't seem to get it kit form to get it any cheaper....ah well.....
revmutt
creuynni wrote:
nice wink
out of all the mod systems at modularis, the wiard one most caught my ear (and thats saying something with the lush gear there was there)...
i look it up to look at buyin some and its well expensive innit......and can't seem to get it kit form to get it any cheaper....ah well.....

It seems a bit daunting but when you start seeing the multi functionality of virtually all the modules you realize why the system is essentially pretty small.

One could go with the Euro versions but you will have to buy two of a number of them because many of the 300 Series are dual.
rico loverde
yea revmutt is dead on. you literally could get one classic vco or one waveform city and have a full synth voice minus the fllter. they both have osc, envelope, and vca...
plord
Very, very nice patch!
thesnow
rico loverde wrote:
yea revmutt is dead on. you literally could get one classic vco or one waveform city and have a full synth voice minus the fllter. they both have osc, envelope, and vca...

the waveform city has ways of producing filter simulation, too, of course thumbs up nothing you already didn't know though, rico thumbs up but for those that didn't!
sabasan
waveform city ... filter simulation..... I need to study more .
anyway great patch!
thesnow
sabasan wrote:
waveform city ... filter simulation..... I need to study more .
anyway great patch!

"The Waveform City module, unlike many synth mod-
ules, contains enough functionality to act as a standal-
one monosynth - albeit one that is easily patched into a
bigger system. Before we examine a standalone patch,
let's look at what is expected." ...

"A standard (simple) monosynth typically uses the fol-
lowing signal flow: where an oscillator's audio output is modified by a filter (possibly modified by an envelope), and
the filter's output amplitude is controlled by a VCA (also, possibly modified by an envelope).
Since the Waveform City either a) contains these elements; or b) can emulate these elements, we
can patch the module as a simple monosynth. So, the oscillator, envelope and VCA are found on
the module… how do we do a filter? Many of the waveform banks of the Waveform City contain
'morphs' from a low-harmonic content sound to a high-harmonic content sound. This is exactly
what a filter does - it varies the level of higher harmonics of a passed sound." ...

"Consider the following (simple) patch:" ...

"By manually varying the Wave control, you get an emulation of a bandpass filter sweep on a noisy
sine wave. However, this only hints at the monosynth functions available. A fun, modulated sound
can be had by making the following patch:" ...
sabasan
ok !!!
it's the wave naturally, for a while I thought you can use it as a filter
chamomileshark
I tend to find it jumps a bit much for a filter simulation but it's not something I've looked at too closely. Using a sequantiser you can of course dial particular "filter" states for a specific note.

I think you don't actually need a filter - think of it as something like a PPG Wave Computer (that works)
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2