MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Addac VCO 701 improvement suggestion
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Author Addac VCO 701 improvement suggestion
DonKartofflo
Okay first of all I love my addac VCO. it is fat enough for two or three others while looking gorgeous, tracking like a bloodhound and sounding like chocolate in heaven.

There is one tiny suggestion I would like to make for the next batch though:

Please add a led so you can see the exact speed in vco mode. Would be sooo helpful and it would fit perfectly right under the octave range knob.

Other than that, go addac! applause
Kent
You do mean "LFO range", right?
hihi
aethersprite
Kent wrote:
You do mean "LFO range", right?
hihi

Naw that dude can see fast
DonKartofflo

hihi

jk jup I meant LFO mode. Would make an already awesome VCO even more versatile applause
akrylik
And fix the spelling error in the label for the SYNC switch.

Austerlitz
I'm really interested in this module, but I haven't been able to find many demos of it, and no in-depth demos.

If anyone who owns it (or ADDAC?) would be willing to do a long and proper demo it would be greatly appriciated!
richard
I like the misspelling, though a sync that actually did take a week wouldn't be so useful to me

some of those minimal guys might love it though
DonKartofflo
Austerlitz wrote:
I'm really interested in this module, but I haven't been able to find many demos of it, and no in-depth demos.

If anyone who owns it (or ADDAC?) would be willing to do a long and proper demo it would be greatly appriciated!

Hey, I have uploaded demos of all wave forms to my channel on soundcloud thumbs up
It really is a great oscillator in every respect: Warm, vintage sound with lots of low end, high stability, great tracking over 8 octaves and a lot of nice additions like two cv inputs for pw, micro tuning and 1v/note scaling which makes nicely if you want instant weirdness out of a plain sequence.

cheers
Don
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> ADDAC System  
Page 1 of 1