MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

live tonight no buchla no ems
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author live tonight no buchla no ems
amnesia
http://vicmod.blogspot.com/2009/07/live-tonight.html

it sounds like a synthi
ex_dead_teenager
oh sweet! I hope the gig went well, please post some audio of the weevil+moisteurizer combo I'd love to hear how that reverb really sounds (the product demos all kind of suck) Better yet what's the Buchla sound like through that???
amnesia
yeh the buchla could do with a spring reverb :-)
felix
You wouldn't have happened to recorded the performance? I would love to have heard it.
amnesia
It was recorded, a little unbalanced in favour of my sounds but good non the less.

I should have a copy in a few days

Ross
felix
Awesome, I can't wait to hear it. w00t
amnesia
someone filmed it :-)
http://www.vimeo.com/5508141
felix
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!

The Moisturizer is really cool. I hadn't really read about it until now...really interesting device and very cool sounds. Were you running the postcard weevil through the moisturizer, or using them as separate instruments?
amnesia
just watched the vid , it didnt show the power of the sound and the bottom end didnt come thru in the vid...you cant really hear the moisturizer in the vid

I used the weevil into the moisturizer and as both instruments

vid is also missing about 20 mins
mono-poly
Vimeo :(
amnesia
huh mono?
richardm123uk
I have a moisteurizer waiting to be picked up at the post office. Ed-dead, I have inlaws for the next week but LETS HOOK UP FOR SURE SOON AFTER.
mono-poly
Cray vimeo viedz stopped working here a few months back.
They stutter all the time.
amnesia
no mono that is the music :-)

join vimeo and you can download :-)

i bought an iphone today and went to look at the vimeo recording but i cant watch it no FLASH for Safari?
momo
No flash for iPhone period though I hear Macromedia are in talks with Apple.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1