MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Serge Information and Purchasing
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author Serge Information and Purchasing
hydrophilos
Does anyone know where you can get the raw aluminum panels that the serge uses with holes for building modules...

Thanks in advance,

Hydrophilos
PK
Hi,

I there a list somewhere of the PCBs possible to buy as well for the panels?

Thanks,

Pk
sandyb
PK wrote:
Hi,

I there a list somewhere of the PCBs possible to buy as well for the panels?

Thanks,

Pk

try these:

http://www.cgs.synth.net/pcb/bestofcgs.html

welcome to the forum
complexmodulations
How hard are those elby kits to put together? I've completed a few other DIY projects, but my soldering skills are not the best.
complexmodulations
SlayerBadger!
jzilla
is there a wait list for a serge?

thanks!
-j
sersch
Depends - ask Rex at STS.
jzilla
sersch wrote:
Depends - ask Rex at STS.
But then I'll be that much closer... Not sure if I'm ready! hyper
orbit audio
First post - hey all!
30ohm
jzilla wrote:
is there a wait list for a serge?

thanks!
-j

Yeah it depends on what you want. Rex usually has some units sitting around, but there's some solid deals in the buy/sell section right now - I'd check there.
ear ear
This seems to be worth re-posting in this thread:

Quote:
I think this is the third or fourth Creature I've had since getting into Serge. The first one was modded with a Bi-Polar jack on the right side of the TGO to replace the sig in. It was quite nice. The second one was stock with no mods, but also quite nice.

However, this fucking TGO right here is goddamn insane...like a cross between a TGO/PCO/DSG. I got this from Mr.Confusional in a trade and me oh my ooh la la...this Creature rips. There is a Rise/Both/Fall horizontal switch for the right side of the TGO where the cycle switch was and a blue vc/fm input instead of the black sig input. In addition to that, the 1v/oct input for the left side of the TGO has now been replaced with "VC IN 2" and it tracks way better than any of the previous TGO's I've had...much more a PCO stability-wise now. These are some seriously nice mods. Not sure what the price difference was for these but it's totally fucking worth it.
dennisvera
1st post!
Barnetric
hydrophilos wrote:
Does anyone know where you can get the raw aluminum panels that the serge uses with holes for building modules...

Thanks in advance,

Hydrophilos

I second this question. I understand that originally lots of Serge systems were built on standard grid panels with paper covering the unused holes.

All I can seem to find today on this site and elsewhere are completed panels or raw panels that different group buys have put together. This is all really cool, but I'd love to be able to design exactly what I want for a serge panel. I'm good at the solder side of things, terrible at mechanical work. I also live in a small apartment.

Is there a newbie thread for DIY serge that I'm missing about this?

Thanks!
Clockgate
There is a good chance I will be in Wisconsin in September. Does anyone know if Rex sells panels directly form Hartland? I know I would have to call Rex beforehand, but has anyone bought panels directly?

Also, is he still doing custom M-Panels?
Harry Tique
Greetings Serge aficionados!

I have, just out of test, calibration & 'burn-in', a spanking' new ANIMAL Shop 'S' series panel ~ with all the latest sonic upgrades! I will add in the Chassis (either Lo-Profile or standard depth) to sweeten the deal.

We can ship next day Air, via USPS, to the lucky individual, as we have once in a blue moon one of these highly sought after pieces available for immediate delivery.

Best to you all ....

Rex Probe

President
STS

(262) 367-3030 (T-TH afternoons CT)
sts7@sbcglobal.net

PS -- The "KRACKEN" is near!
PaulLawler
Is that Animal panel still available ? or any of the others for that matter ? smile
batchas
Chèr Rex, bienvenu!
Amitiés thumbs up
Harry Tique
PaulLawler wrote:
Is that Animal panel still available ? or any of the others for that matter ? smile

Hello Paul,

Yes, the Animal is available, if you wish.

Please contact me at sts7@sbcglobal.net
if you are interested.

Thanks,

Rex Probe
Detroit
Probe is a wriggler!
tojpeters
Welcome Rex.
I hope you stick around.
There is a 100 post rule before selling on this site.
I personally would let it slide for such an illustrious new user,but rules are rules.
Stick around,contribute.
You really are quite welcome here.
solaris
tojpeters wrote:
Welcome Rex.
I hope you stick around.
There is a 100 post rule before selling on this site.
I personally would let it slide for such an illustrious new user,but rules are rules.
Stick around,contribute.
You really are quite welcome here.

tojpeters
So you think rules are for the little people?
solaris
no I was just having fun, and I find that track is amazing.
tojpeters
So post still up,no further contributions.
I guess the rules ARE for the little guys.
Vsyevolod
There's a difference between posting stuff here for sale and a manufacturer or distributor pointing us all towards their front door. I've noticed Nik from Noisebug (I think that's who it was) posting similar info about what's now in. And he doesn't have 100 posts yet either.

Not sticking up for either of them, just saying it how I sees it.

Stephen

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 3 of 5