MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Request: 6 Input, 8 HP version of .MIX please!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Author Request: 6 Input, 8 HP version of .MIX please!
eXode
Hi S-T-Guy!

I'd really like to see a 6 input, 8 HP version of the .MIX in Euro land. Pretty please with cherry on top? smile

Second best (but perhaps not enough space) would be to add an aux to the .MIX to allow chaining of several units.

Cheers!
hiawog
if such a module were to appear it would be more ergonomically appealing to me, and i think to some others, to cluster the jacks at the bottom.
mikecameron
hrmmm....
vav
I'd buy that in a heartbeat.
suitandtieguy
i don't want to retread this circuit.

however there is room for another mixer. no details yet but the jacks would be on the bottom or along the left side. is that cool?
LoveBot
Sounds awesome. Jacks at the bottom would be ace.
lorenzovektor
That sounds like a winner to me
wavehead
so this would be a different circuit, or still using the moog mixer circuit? a six channel version with the overdrive sound and jacks on the bottom is exactly what I've been wanting for a while now. it would be perfect.
burnn_out!
wavehead wrote:
so this would be a different circuit, or still using the moog mixer circuit? a six channel version with the overdrive sound and jacks on the bottom is exactly what I've been wanting for a while now. it would be perfect.

WORD!
suitandtieguy
I've got some ideas. Let me think about this.
bertbocklandt
hiawog wrote:
if such a module were to appear it would be more ergonomically appealing to me, and i think to some others, to cluster the jacks at the bottom.

+1
bertbocklandt
wavehead wrote:

+1 Rockin' Banana!
suitandtieguy
i haven't forgotten about this, i promise. i think i figured out something that will make everyone happy.
LoveBot
super! I've been holding out for it SlayerBadger!
eXode
suitandtieguy wrote:
i haven't forgotten about this, i promise. i think i figured out something that will make everyone happy.

Sounds promising! grin
sinemod
jack at the bottom like the mannathan analogue MIX That woud be killer
It is painful to use the .mix but i stilll love it
ewox
we're not worthy 6 input mixer with bottom jacks woah
eXode
I just want to be a PITA and say that I got the .MIX and I absolutely love it, so this enforces this request even more! razz grin
LoveBot
buuuuuump Crash
suitandtieguy
haven't forgot about the need for this module.

let me get my design backlogue halfway out before i start humping the gun on this.
digitalganesha
Well now I'll wait to see what beauty you come up with since I'm in need of a new audio mixer module! applause
ben_hex
Looking forward to seeing the new STG mixer idea smile
eXode
Nag, nag, nag. smile
milkshake
I would be more happy with a 4 input 6HP mixer with jacks at the bottom and inverted output.
suitandtieguy
this is my proposal. i'd like to add an opamp based output stage as well for an alternative "clean" signal as well.

these would be 1/2" knobs identical to the ones on Archangel:

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> STG Soundlabs Goto page 1, 2  Next [all]
Page 1 of 2