MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

audio signals in the 200e
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author audio signals in the 200e
ex_dead_teenager
So I seem to recall reading someplace that all the audio signals in the 200e are line level but I can't remember where I read that. Am I right or is my imagination playing tricks on me?
cbm
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
So I seem to recall reading someplace that all the audio signals in the 200e are line level but I can't remember where I read that. Am I right or is my imagination playing tricks on me?

That's basically correct. Older systems were +4 dBu, current systems are 0 dBV.

I think Mark Verbos has a post on this on his Buchlatech blog.
ex_dead_teenager
so does this mean I could introduce external audio signals anywhere in that part of the signal path eg: a tape recorder through a delay pedal into the 200e lowpass gates?
cbm
Yeah, or send something from the Buchla out to external effects and back from anywhere in the patch.
ex_dead_teenager
sweet!
citizen mori
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
sweet!

brings to mind new uses for the 210e, yes? whistlin'
ex_dead_teenager
Oh wow I think I can guess at what you're thinking and you're right. you could have the signal routed to various things like effects processors and tape recorders and then routed back into the 200e with voltage control over where the signals go and you could even matrix mix them!

This is exciting. I've got to start filling that case!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1