MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

New Malgorithm??
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Author New Malgorithm??
burnn_out!
What's the details on this? Any pix floatin around from the chi-city synth meet? I need to know this stuff mane!!!
Ted
The orange-face prototype was on Matrixsynth.
solidox
Here's the redesigned Malgorithm MKII Prototype:

pas
At the synth meet Scott allowed me to just take over his 6u for like half an hour, the new malgorithm blew me away. Having never owned an original I was a little clueless, but managed to do some impressive mangling. The push buttons are a really nice touch & provide instant deformity to audio & cv...herr Jaeger hath done it again.
Bricks
dude.

you make acrylic faceplates awesome.

we're not worthy love
Johnisfaster
Says 16bit, interesting!
HueMonContact
I would really like some harvestman orange acrylic versions of his modules.
Carci
Stereo, 16bit, CV over wet/dry and input gain...
Looks very promising !
Entrainer
If I put 8-bit wavetables into this 16-bit processor,
will it CSU (clean shit up)?
itijik
Watching this one thumbs up
Hosaka
The chance for higher bitrates is a great idea. Also looking forward for this 8_)
ThinLazy
Pretty excited about this and the new Tyme Sefari II
Exuviae
I am excited for the new offerings as well, but I WILL NOT ditch my beloved "classic" Harvestman modules in favor of the new ones. I must simply buy the new ones and add them to my collection, hmmm, yes. thumbs up
Entrainer
Exuviae wrote:
I am excited for the new offerings as well, but I WILL NOT ditch my beloved "classic" Harvestman modules in favor of the new ones. I must simply buy the new ones and add them to my collection, hmmm, yes. thumbs up

Yeah, I have to somewhat agree...
I don't think I'll dump the classic HD/PH but I'm not considering the hi-res in
addition at this point. I'm still lacking Tyme Safari and Malgorhythm, so
I'll probably just grab the MKIIs.
dmg80
[img]
Exuviae wrote:

That's how I feel as well. Just gonna need another case and come to terms with the fact that I'm a Double Andore addict.
Janarto
I really want a malogrithm, but will it still be 9hp ? that would be awesome
ether
Pix here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/analoguehaven/7825277072/in/photostream
complexmodulations
cant wait hyper
ettubaby
16 bits?, thats CD quality. at 16bits you probably won't hear any degradation. I hope thats an exp knob. But it looks like the gain has been boosted which is a good thing.
DonKartofflo
no design in euro says "suck it, I am a badass" like harvestman black/silver/orange.
itijik
Any news on this?
ThinLazy
Yeah, I was wondering if there was any news on this also, maybe
at NAMM.
Cat-A-Tonic
pas wrote:
At the synth meet Scott allowed me to just take over his 6u for like half an hour, the new malgorithm blew me away. Having never owned an original I was a little clueless, but managed to do some impressive mangling. The push buttons are a really nice touch & provide instant deformity to audio & cv...herr Jaeger hath done it again.

Are you sure it works for processing CV?

The inputs are labelled AC10V.
governor blacksnake
That prototype in Chicago had a different input circuit that didn't work very well, but managed to pass DC. The final version only processes audio, but does so very well. It is being finished at the factory right now.

If you are unfortunate enough to be in Anaheim this weekend you can see it at the Analogue Haven NAMM booth - I'm sending them off to dealers the week after I get back to Seattle.
yannnovak
Any word on there availability? I am looking forward to this one.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> The Harvestman Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next [all]
Page 1 of 5