MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

200e 18 panel cabinet depth?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author 200e 18 panel cabinet depth?
science
Does anyone have measurements for the cabinet from the front to the back of the supports, when it is open?

If I'm not being clear enough, this picture from Chris's site should help. I'm looking for a measurement across the bottom of the unit, from the front, to the edge of the supports. Trying to plan out a shelf for it.

I'm guessing around 18"? Just want to be sure.

http://www.xfade.com/Buchla/images/Sherry/CRW_4916.jpg
alt-mode
I measure just about 18.25".
momo
That Wenge is so nice. Does anyone know what those kind of brass latches are called? It's so elegant.
Randaleem
alt-mode wrote:

Hi alt mode,

If you were putting it on a table against the wall, how far from wall to frontmost vertical end of sides, if the back of the top row is touching the wall?

Thank you,

Randal
science
alt-mode wrote:

Thanks thumbs up
Heathfinnie
You will want to leave a little room at the back for the main outs.
science
Definitely. The "shelf" will actually be on a keyboard stand, so there will be as much room as I want.
alt-mode
Randaleem wrote:

Hi alt mode,

If you were putting it on a table against the wall, how far from wall to frontmost vertical end of sides, if the back of the top row is touching the wall?

Randal

I can't measure mine exactly but it looks like it would add 1/4" or so at most. As Heath mentions, you need to make sure you have room for the output plugs.

Eric
Randaleem
Thank you! so the line from support rear to top row rear is nearly vertical?
Kind regard, Randal

alt-mode wrote:
Randaleem wrote:

Hi alt mode,

Randal

I can't measure mine exactly but it looks like it would add 1/4" or so at most. As Heath mentions, you need to make sure you have room for the output plugs.

Eric
alt-mode
Randaleem wrote:

Yup. The top is just a smidge further back.
Randaleem
alt-mode wrote:
Randaleem wrote:

Yup. The top is just a smidge further back.

Thank you alt-mode! Kind regards, Randal
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1