MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Wiard Tshirts and other goodies!!!!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author Wiard Tshirts and other goodies!!!!
rico loverde
Just saw this link off Grants facebook page...

http://www.cafepress.com/wiard/8189840
Fnord
Ordered!

Now if only I could get a patch to put on my Fez.
Matos
I want that loyal order shirt. woah
numan7
woah totally awesome -- i'm *so* going to get some pajamas!

cheers
carygrace
Fnord wrote:
Ordered!

Now if only I could get a patch to put on my Fez.

Sadly CafePress doesn't do patches...but I added some stickers and badges! :-)
http://www.cafepress.com/wiard/8190333
m0rb1d
this is fucking awesome.
Fnord
Which will look best on my fez? We take matters of fez and patching very seriously.
carygrace
Fnord wrote:
Which will look best on my fez? We take matters of fez and patching very seriously.

Wow! Great Fez! It really suits your face.

The badge would obviously look great on the front, but not sure what the badge pins would do to felt in the long-term (and you woudn't want to damage such a Masterpiece of Madhattery), though you could always attach a small piece of cloth or ribbon to the back of the badge using its own pin, and then pin it to the Fez with a proper hat pin. Hmmm, I wonder where one buys a hat pin nowadays?

I was also thinking, though I haven't seen one in person, that the "ornament" would be good to tie at the top of a tassle, if you have a tassled Fez, which you clearly do (and a fine tassle it is!). Maybe use a ribbon that matches or contrasts with the colour, and let the little ornament dangle half-way down the tassle.

You know, Wiard should have its own Fez-stylist on staff. We take these matters extremely seriously too, and would hate to think anyone was spending hours agonizing over the proper ornamentation for his Fez, when he could instead be using his valuable sinister grins to aid in composing the soundtrack to the apocolypse.
laserpalace
carygrace
Amazing! Also the new website looks great, the module layout is great. Thanks for the inclusion!
fac
Definitely want.
rico loverde
just saw the site...it looks great. thanks for putting my video on there!
plord
Do Want.

Am so broke though confused
Bluebox
Expect an order this week smile Thumbs-up for offering fitted shirts!

Cheers,
-ian
carygrace
laserpalace wrote:
carygrace
Amazing! Also the new website looks great, the module layout is great. Thanks for the inclusion!

Thanks! Glad you like! It is a bit of a work in progress, due to being so busy, but I'm trying to add more content as time allows.
carygrace
rico loverde wrote:
just saw the site...it looks great. thanks for putting my video on there!

You're welcome! I've added a lot more user audio and video on that page, now that I had a chance to go through this forum and find more stuff. Will add more as I come across it.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1