thoughts on the 300 series

Discussion and support for Wiard Products

Moderators: Kent, infradead, carygrace, grantrichter

Kwote
Voltage Controlled Crackpot

thoughts on the 300 series

Post by Kwote » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:33 pm

i've been thinking about the 300 series a lot today and i'm realizing something that seems pretty obvious now.

for just one 300 module you have the functionality of generally 3 to 4 modules. this made me rationalize the price and i realize now the only reason why i'm not saving up and going wiard is time.

i spent a lot of time as an artist fucking off with no clear goal of what i wanted to accomplish. with that comes the pressure for accomplishment. time is money they say :wink:

i've decided that i'm gonna have to go ahead and invest in some 300 modules in the future. i just need to make my frac setup a little beefier and more functional as well as get some sequencing and drums going. beyond that i don't think i can avoid the temptation to go Wiard any longer.

i'm looking forward to seeing more posts crop up in this section of the forum.

the functions, the look, the layout, the build quality and the sound quality. 300 seems cream of the crop for sure.
Self expression is as essential as breathing
kwotemusic.com
my other sites

Muff Wiggler
wait, what?

Post by Muff Wiggler » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:44 pm

couldn't agree more on all counts. this is the year i'll be starting as well. I'll add 3 or 4 Wiard 300 modules this year.

zerosum
Modulation Maniac

Post by zerosum » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:11 pm

I agree, It is something I would like to start as well when time,funds, and circumstances allow.

My realization was very similar to yours :idea:
i've been thinking about the 300 series a lot today and i'm realizing something that seems pretty obvious now.

for just one 300 module you have the functionality of generally 3 to 4 modules.
Yeah

Kwote
Voltage Controlled Crackpot

Post by Kwote » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:14 pm

werd. and it makes even more sense for my apartment bound ass. i got into frac partly cuz of size effectiveness.

ultimately, with all the functionality, a 6u case full of 300's would be a powerful way to fill a small space.
Self expression is as essential as breathing
kwotemusic.com
my other sites

consumed
International Filter Conspiracy

Post by consumed » Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:45 pm

each module in the 300 series is designed to be a voice unto itself as well.

Return to “Wiard”