MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

linndrum ii delayed yet again
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author linndrum ii delayed yet again
parasitk
revtor wrote:
With the BeatThang

Let's not and say we did, mmmkay? MY ASS IS BLEEDING
b3nsf
yeeeeaaah, the beat thang, mmmmm, no. razz
tragedybysyntax
acidlab miami.... SCHLAGZWERG.....Oberheim DX....Bent HR-16........ there is ALOT of good boxes out there. F the Linndrum II. Just beat iparasite over the head and steal his original LinnDrum. LOL... just kidding bud! smile
authorless
yeah, i think i am going to do a row of drum modules/trigger sequencer or a schlagzwerg. maybe a tr-606 too, i can do sampled/digital drums on the computer.
pix
yeah I've been waiting for it as well. I can recommend the jomox 999 though. It's quirky and the UI is not straightforward but I've been getting really great stuff out of it. I also think the 999 is worth it vs the 888. Although the filter is a bit noisy it sounds great and gives you lots of happy accidents, and seems to give an extra depth to the sounds. Shaves off some of the 8-bit harshness as well on hats.

and it's a sampler so you can get creative with what you put into it.
tragedybysyntax
My hard decision is..... 808 for about 1750$ Or... Vermona MK2 for 1K plus $250 for a Seq-01. Or.... Miami Acidlab for around 1K. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

Of course either path I take will be sync'd up to the 606/Hr-16.
richard
i really think the ish with the vermona is whether you can deal with the hihats and and cymbals or not

also no memory and its really too big for normal gigging considering you need a sequencer too

sounds pretty great otherwise tho

Richard
tragedybysyntax
well it wouldnt be getting gigged with. I guess an mfb seq-01 would be a good companion?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> General Gear Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2