MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

BugBrand Modular Headphone Tours
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Author BugBrand Modular Headphone Tours
BugBrand
I will be doing a session of these this weekend at Supernormal Festival (near Reading, UK)

(click for bigger versions)

20 minute sessions for 4 people at a time - 5 minutes intro, 10 minutes headphone improvisation, 5 minutes tie up & questions. Running from 1 - 3.30pm this Saturday.

..if anyone wants to invite me somewhere to do similar... do ask!
BugBrand
& - here's the extra bonus silly version:::

indexofmetals
very bling Tom. sticker to everyone who gets a try?
BananaPlug
Haven't seen this pop up in a while.

Any news regarding this thing?
Kent
Is that a sequencer?

Do you want to swing by Hamburg, Tom?
dan_p
Oh no you did-ernt

Thats the campest synth poster I ever did see.
fredguy
Needs a unicorn. Oh and rainbows.
Great idea on the headphone tour.
The whole festival looks like a blast.
anadeji
BananaPlug wrote:

Any news regarding this thing?

Drunk Banana
miditerranean
Looking good! Nice to see you managed to have a Tri-Core VCO in there.
slow_riot
i was interested in this festival as it's super close to home and Seefeel are playing !!! !!!

Will be there for the weekend and will drop by and say hello.
BugBrand
Arf,Arf!

Nice one SlowRiot - yes, say HI.

Kent - yeah, maybe - thanks - if there's anything specific happening sometime - I could perhaps tie it in with heading back to Berlin (haven't been this year, would be good to visit people)

Modular peoples - yeah, there's a couple of testing bits in there.. sure I'll say some more on the mystery bits before too long!
BugBrand
Kent wrote:
Is that a sequencer?

PS -- long in development rhythmic generator (started life as a digi-noise-gen)
darenager
BugBrand wrote:
& - here's the extra bonus silly version:::

zombie Haha, the bugbrand chic magnet lol
KNYST
Tom, you make me drool over gear that I already own - haha!
The posters look great! And the 3rd one is... ummm... special... love it lol
richard
you are always welcome to play our little place in Berlin Tom. Or a different kind of event might be fun too? Just say the word.
BugBrand
Just to say, this festival was a serious wonder - nice to meet Mark Slow_riot too.

The Headphone Tours went *really* well - the 2.5 hours vanished so quickly and I think quite a few people left due to excess people queuing (15-20 minute slots with 4 people at a time, so somewhat limited capacity). I found it a fascinating & different approach to performance - took similar routes in patching for every session, but each one was quite distinct.

The regular live show was pretty fun too - bad-ass sound-system.

I definitely want to do more of the tours. Yes, definitely I should get back to Berlin and maybe tie in with Hamburg and other places around. But first I really want to get back to Sweden.
drip.feed
Hi Tom

Did you record/video any of those sessions?
BugBrand
I didn't, unfortunately but I know some vids were taken. (pretty sure including a slow-motion one)

I should have recorded all the sessions - as I say, similarities, but each with differences.

Saying that, I'm a strong believer in 'The Moment' - recordings could be a nice memory for people who partook, but I think you had to be there for the real feel - and that includes the whole weekend and setting for the tours -> a beautiful old barn, surrounded by the most wonderful parkland and countryside.
slow_riot
What a fantastic event! All was great.

Think my favourite music was Fairhorns. The modular tour was fantastic as well. Glad it worked out. Nice to meet you Tom smile
drip.feed
BugBrand wrote:
I didn't, unfortunately but I know some vids were taken. (pretty sure including a slow-motion one)
waah
BugBrand
slow_riot wrote:
What a fantastic event! All was great.

Think my favourite music was Fairhorns. The modular tour was fantastic as well. Glad it worked out. Nice to meet you Tom :)

Oh yeah, Matt (Fairhorns) was certainly fantastic. Only wish I'd got down after that more quickly to Seefeel because I only saw about 5 minutes before they were stopped.. I was really getting in to it.

Damn cool!
slow_riot
ah I wasn't loving them to start with and i went to get a jumper and then they finished! "Quique" is a masterpiece.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices  
Page 1 of 1