MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

200e BUG REPORTING/TESTING v30 &higher only
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Author 200e BUG REPORTING/TESTING v30 &higher only
corkyburger
Just confirmed this with Charles.

Looping functionality is buggy as hell.
Trying to get a simple multi stage sequence with nested loops to work as expected is impossible. The loops seem to jump about in an almost random way.

Sequencer 2 reacts differently to loops . I tested by copying the same sequence to all 4 sequences.

stares in to the abyss of ever seeing a firmware update to fix this..........
PDT
corkyburger wrote:

Looping functionality is buggy as hell.
Trying to get a simple multi stage sequence with nested loops to work as expected is impossible. The loops seem to jump about in an almost random way.

Sequencer 2 reacts differently to loops . I tested by copying the same sequence to all 4 sequences.

This is not a real bug report. Can you explain in detail what you did, and how the 251e did something totally random?
corkyburger
Sorry I forgot the strict rules for bug reports. I was venting to be honest! Pissed off at the time I wasted trying to make something work in the way it should/was advertised, when in fact the problem is that the firmware is buggy.

And I'm not actually sure I could precisely explain what is happening as the behaviour is so random. Basically I'm trying to create a 24 stage sequence with 3 loops within that, that loop for an amount determined by the End setting before moving on to the next loop, the next loop and then returning to stage zero. I'm unable to get this to work, no matter which settings I put in to the Loop Beg and End.

What does happen is a seemingly random jumping about with little correlation to the settings.

If I get the time I'll try and notate the exact sequence. Please delete these posts if they break the rules. Apologies.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page Previous  1, 2 [all]
Page 2 of 2