MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Can I use a 12 Volt psu with the Kommander ?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author Can I use a 12 Volt psu with the Kommander ?
amsonx
I've received today mu Koma Kommander but I'havent a 9 V Boss style PSU so but 've a bunch 12 V 500 (or more ) PSU an i like know if I can use thi PSU with the Kommander without damage it
amsonx
I've yet resolved finding the right PSU
Matos
Just to jump and bump, I have a boss adaptor 9v but it's only 200a. Will that kill my babies?
osterchrisi
Hey guys, I wouldn't try the Kommander with a 12V PSU as I know from one part that it will blow up with 99% certainty and the unit would be unusable.

As for the 200mA PSU I can't tell you exactly as I don't know the 'real' specs (the label doesn't always have to be right) nor how it is built inside. But if you have bad luck you could actually kill your PSU as the Kommander would try to suck too much current out of it. Could also work without problems, hard to say from here!
amsonx
osterchrisi wrote:
Hey guys, I wouldn't try the Kommander with a 12V PSU as I know from one part that it will blow up with 99% certainty and the unit would be unusable.

thanks a lot smile as I wrote I've found a right PSU
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1