MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Find the pope in the pizza
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Author Find the pope in the pizza
JohnLRice
I mean, the simpleSEQ in the 5U modular. Mr. Green

hexinverter
JohnLRice wrote:
I mean, the simpleSEQ in the 5U modular. Mr. Green

Haha! Excellent!

I very much enjoyed that piece. Nice work, and thank you for sharing applause
JohnLRice
Thanks! I had actually intended to do a quick demo of the sympleSEQ since I had just received it from Ben but, one thing lead to another and the sympleSEQ was just doing something buried in the background . . .modulatingthe Sea Devils VCF I believe.
hexinverter
JohnLRice wrote:
Thanks! I had actually intended to do a quick demo of the sympleSEQ since I had just received it from Ben but, one thing lead to another and the sympleSEQ was just doing something buried in the background . . .modulatingthe Sea Devils VCF I believe.

Haha, fair 'nuff -- well it sounds great man! I very much enjoyed your performance smile
JohnLRice
Thanks again. Still no proper demo from me but the last three videos I've done all use the SympleSEQ and the most recent one (listed below) ONLY used the SympleSEQ for sequencing! thumbs up Sorry it is not shown in action at all (artistic license hihi ) but besides the SympleSEQ there were just a nice selectoin of the usual bread+butter 5U modules. (plus a few sound effects)

Time Will Stop (We'll Stop Time)
hexinverter
JohnLRice wrote:
Thanks again. Still no proper demo from me but the last three videos I've done all use the SympleSEQ and the most recent one (listed below) ONLY used the SympleSEQ for sequencing! thumbs up Sorry it is not shown in action at all (artistic license hihi ) but besides the SympleSEQ there were just a nice selectoin of the usual bread+butter 5U modules. (plus a few sound effects)

Time Will Stop (We'll Stop Time)

Very nice! Thank you for sharing, John. That is one intense sequence you have going there. Love it!
emdot_ambient
Father Guido Sarducci approves of this thread.
Peake
The new pope baptized me or something right there in the video! Did you see it!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Hexinverter Electronique  
Page 1 of 1