MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

it works 828 and system 100m
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Author it works 828 and system 100m
markus enochson
just letting you guys know that i successfully calibrated roland system 100m oscillators with a 828 so it can be added to that approved list

and there were much rejoice

m

as precaution i did is with the 828 and my mac book pro now i'm gonna integrate it to my much more convoluted setup with my imac involving profire lightbridge and my metric halo... fingers crossed
dougt
The original mkI 828? I thought it couldn't put out enough voltage...
markus enochson
the original 828, had it laying around since a live tour back in the days.

i managed to get quite a good range out of the 112 osc

m
markus enochson
it seems impossible to get the 828 to work after a adat interface (pro fire lightbridge) cause there is no routing program or stand alone mode on it...

i tried to do an aggregate device and i could create it but it would not (play) clock nice with either metric halo or pro fire lightbridge as master...

so i will run the 828 from my laptop in sync with my main rig until i decide i get a new motu interface or a volta expander sort of product jumps along

m
very frustrating
1nput0utput
markus enochson wrote:
it seems impossible to get the 828 to work after a adat interface (pro fire lightbridge) cause there is no routing program or stand alone mode on it...

i tried to do an aggregate device and i could create it but it would not (play) clock nice with either metric halo or pro fire lightbridge as master...

so i will run the 828 from my laptop in sync with my main rig until i decide i get a new motu interface or a volta expander sort of product jumps along

m
very frustrating

The 828 should work well in an aggregate device. What if you make the 828 the master clock device instead of the other interface?
markus enochson
i did try that too, i think it has something to do that i'm daisy chaining it of the metric halo fw port.

i run everything on an imac so my last chance 2morrow will be to try an adapter 800/400 fw or cable as such. even though its the same fw bus it might change things up, at least worth 20 bucks to try it out

if i were to buy a new motu today i guess a 828 mk 2 would suffice right? since it has stand alone mode? would be very interesting to see that rumoured expander but thats gonna be a while before that comes round

m
dougt
markus enochson wrote:
the original 828, had it laying around since a live tour back in the days.

i managed to get quite a good range out of the 112 osc

m

How many octaves can you get out of it?
markus enochson
it calibrates 4 oct. will change interface to a mk2 cause i want to use it as standalone via adat

m
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Volta  
Page 1 of 1