MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

serge on ebay
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author serge on ebay
DrOctave
ok i am a ebay fool i love to see whats there and i allways find links people may want. here is a serge pannel for sale on there. this is not my add or my pannel just putting it here for you serge buffs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Serge-Synth-Panel-analog-vintage-modular-moog-arp_ W0QQitemZ300330222302QQcmdZViewItemQQptZKeyboards_MIDI?hash=item45ed13 82de&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A2 127%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50
Thats a real nice module set in this panel
DrOctave
like i said not my auction just looking out for you guys i am sure someone would love this and it isnt every day serge is on ebay.

please dont be mad i didnt use the ebay post forum in the buy sell threads.
cebec
I agree this a very nice assortment.
pickleinn
i have a bid in on it right now! not that it means anything.

but if somebody else wants its, i am sure i can find something else to do with the money (some more serge).

if you want it just let me know so we dont step on each others toes. i will quietly back off and watch. thumbs up

Ryan
b3nsf
its a nice assortment of modules, waves mults and preamp FTW! the battle royal of bid wars, I'm an M-odule man personally I'd cut a TKB in half if I could, so no bids from me, but nice assortment definately! thumbs up

edit: I'd buy two M-odule sized TKB's over the big one. Why? because that two hands bitch!
sandyb
DrOctave wrote:
please dont be mad i didnt use the ebay post forum in the buy sell threads.

tbh probably would be better posting this sort of thing there as otherwise all the various sections of this forum would end up being one big list of ebay auctions help
good luck to anyone who bids on it smile
pickleinn
b3nsf wrote:
its a nice assortment of modules, waves mults and preamp FTW! the battle royal of bid wars, I'm an M-odule man personally I'd cut a TKB in half if I could, so no bids from me, but nice assortment definately! thumbs up

edit: I'd buy two M-odule sized TKB's over the big one. Why? because that two hands bitch!

I would buy two M-odule TKB's too.

When is rex going to get on that? hyper

Ryan
confusional
Redacted.
b3nsf
Nick "king of TKB's" Liebrecht!!! he made mine! and its spanky-clean!

and yes, the TKB uses far less power, in fact I'm currently powering two panels with 4 m-odules and the TKB off a single PS2a (small black one) hyper
pickleinn
b3nsf wrote:
Nick "king of TKB's" Liebrecht!!! he made mine! and its spanky-clean!

and yes, the TKB uses far less power, in fact I'm currently powering two panels with 4 m-odules and the TKB off a single PS2a (small black one) hyper

haha,

yeah, when i talked to rex last i was asking about the TKB some and he said that Nick the king was building up a couple for the next few orders.

i wonder if the TKB is one of the more popular panels (the creature has got to be up there too).

Ryan
bwhittington
pickleinn wrote:

if you want it just let me know so we dont step on each others toes. i will quietly back off and watch. thumbs up

I was bemoaning this one being promoted here, since I am planning on bidding on it, too, but I wouldn't expect that to stop anyone else. I'm sure we all bid against one another all the time.

Cheers,
Brian
xart
bradleyallen wrote:

This gives him more time on the bench to make my m-odules. thumbs up

I was over at the STS HQ today and I saw (held and looked in at detail) tested m-class with your name on the tags! Looks like your gona have them soon. thumbs up
zthee
So, who won it?
SquidboatCommander
w00t It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners applause Guinness ftw! makes me feel happy!
zthee
Congrats man!

We need pictures and souuuuuuunds! SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo w00t
SquidboatCommander
Thanks! After lurking here for a while, I would feel privileged to contribute some sounds and pictures after I receive my wonderful new addition. To post a sound, so I just add as attachment? is there a size limit? Look for my posting next week. . .
bwhittington
That's great . . . We know Pickleinn was bidding, I stopped at $2700, and Squidboatcommander won it. Is the other bidder, "1****a," accounted for on this forum, too? Maybe Muff should start an auction service?

hihi
smitty
Congrats! That is a steal of a deal!
pickleinn
congrats! great deal.

i wasnt up early enough to put a bigger bid in....darn! waah i have a hard time with the ebay game, i have overdone it in the past just trying to win.

you got a great deal, would love to hear something from it.
SquidboatCommander
pickleinn wrote:
congrats! great deal.

i wasnt up early enough to put a bigger bid in....darn! waah i have a hard time with the ebay game, i have overdone it in the past just trying to win.

you got a great deal, would love to hear something from it.

Thanks, mate! I am excited to share some sounds that I dig out of this lovely new addition. I am very glad that I got a good deal. To be honest, I was willing to pay a bit more, but very glad I did not have to! hihi
b3nsf
congrats, this is a fun panel!! thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1