MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

I'm sorry Chrisso
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author I'm sorry Chrisso
HexEnduction
I just re-read your thread about the STS business model and I realized that some of my posts were a little out of line and dramatic. It's difficult to measure the weight of posts sometimes due to a lack of inflection in written words and I might have been taking your initial theme out of context. I'm sure if this debate had taken place in person it would have been a much more jovial affair with the occasional snarky jab thrown in here and there for good measure. Sure, there would have been some disagreement involved, but I believe it would have remained on the positive at it's conclusion.

The way this one ended has left a bad taste in my mouth and I want to publicly apologize for calling you a troll. You had a valid question that you wished to discuss and it wasn't fair nor was it good etiquette to resort to name-calling and insinuation.

You obviously have some excellent synths in your arsenal and it would be a shame if you were so put off by the tone of that thread that you ceased to contribute here. Banana people are a true rarity and I would regret driving someone away from sharing here based on my actions. I hope you will accept this apology and hope to see you around the forum soon.

Cheers,
Hex

thumbs up
buchlidianlundi
what a nice forum:)
panda30y
Drinking Hug
SynthBaron
It's easy to get caught up with defending the person who makes stuff without much thought to how "weird" their practices really are. But you have to step back and realize that, especially in that thread, all I pretty much see is people wanting to buy Serge, but in a different form then Rex is now willing to sell it as. It's kind of silly to watch someone get in an argument with another person because they feel the need to excuse "bad" business decisions when they truly are.
confusional
Redacted.
panda30y
bradleyallen wrote:
SynthBaron wrote:
It's kind of silly to watch someone get in an argument with another person because they feel the need to excuse "bad" business decisions when they truly are.

Maybe you couldn't resist, but that was in no way helpful. Enough already. If you still want to argue business model stuff keeping in mind that several of us already agree that Rex is probably insane (on multiple levels)... there's a glorious pit of a thread waiting just for you.

Hex is being very grown up about all of this. That's a rarity online, so why not celebrate that instead? we're not worthy

When I saw this thread I thought about making a quip about maybe it's time to unblock Chrisso, but you know... it just wouldn't have been that funny.

He's blocked? I just thought that he left with a bad taste in his mouth. Taped Shut
sandyb
no - he isn't "blocked" in any way. i just checked. he's free to post if he wishes to.

sandy
b3nsf
I wanna say sorry to the BBoys for my decaf freak out! i was being totally bitchy!!! cry angry waah woah d'oh!
chrisso
bradleyallen wrote:

Hex is being very grown up about all of this. That's a rarity online, so why not celebrate that instead? we're not worthy

HexEnduction is a very thoughtful forum member.
And I've very much appreciated this posting and a PM.
I'll include an apology from myself for ruffling a few Muff feathers.
oops
Muff Wiggler
Hug
felix
what, no --> Dinner at the Y
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1