MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

its Saturday. TIME TO MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next [all]
Author its Saturday. TIME TO MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE
sandyb
Kent wrote:
O.K. all of you Old Skool, O.G., Original Muffler, Broke Dick Motherfuckers!

This shit is now ON again! It is the weekend! Make some Fucking Noise and let's get some fun shit stirred up on this forum again. Resurrected from the past, weekend blasts are back. We've been plodding along dragging our dicks behind us in the sand as the osc. tracking threads and lame-o manufacturer hell have been trying to swallow up the Mighty Muff Wiggler in a brown shit-storm of diaper doo-doo.

Consumed, Babaluma, Zerosum, Kwote, Ross G., Parasitk, Felix, SandyB, and GottDammit you too, Muff!!! Report for duty and sound off like you've got a pair!

My whole rig crashed to the ground 4 nights ago. Fuck it. Rebuild, move some modules around and back in the game.

In the immortal words of Consumed. Page 1, Post #10, February 23 2008:

consumed wrote:
guess what? its SATURDAY again.

time to make some noise.

BRING IT!!!

You have one week to show up with something besides your johnson in your hand. I'm holding myself to it as well.

screaming goo yo yessir! i'll post some of my unmusical poorly tracking noises made with modules by manufacturers of dubious business ethics next saturday screaming goo yo
Kent
Kwote wrote:
Kent.. Blud you know i don't stop. i got beats for days and yes i'm recording again tonight.

i'll post up right quick cuz you know i'm a RIDER!!

Kwote, I know how you roll. I knew you'd reprazent for the West Coast Wigglerz. How about something snazzy with that bass you bought? How's your rig sound through that amp that you were gonna buy? The inquiring Wiggler wants to know.
Kent
zthee wrote:
I spent my saturday makin' bleeps, squeeks and frrrrppps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx_BsDmN19U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIGVm8Bu-ss

Now that's the spirit we need!

That first track made me call Tim Burton and Danny Elfman in order to see if one of their soundtracks had escaped. Ace!
jonkull
Maybe I'll aim for something for next Saturday. I'm usually too embarrassed by my shit to post it publicly but I need to get over it and just do it.
wetterberg
jonkull wrote:
Maybe I'll aim for something for next Saturday.
Or aim for "As soon as possible"? "Next saturday" sounds like a procrastination technique to me (been there, done that)
jonkull wrote:
I'm usually too embarrassed by my shit to post it publicly but I need to get over it and just do it.
uhm... yeah. If there's any community that'll boost your ego it's this one - take advantage of that.
jonkull
Well it's Sunday so Saturday is over and I have my in-laws visiting this weekend sleeping in the room all my gear is in...OK...maybe more excuses.

I'll see if I can get something done as soon as possible.

Better? Mr. Green
wetterberg
jonkull wrote:
Well it's Sunday so Saturday is over and I have my in-laws visiting this weekend sleeping in the room all my gear is in...OK...maybe more excuses.

I'll see if I can get something done as soon as possible.

Better? Mr. Green
yes SlayerBadger!
Kent
Jon,

We're all glad to hear anything fun. Bust out something on this Saturday. Warm up the oscillators and get down with your bad-self. 30-60 minutes is all that's required, except for the 'have fun and rock the fuck out' part.

P.S. I'm totally glad to see our "Most Favored Dane" stepping up to the plate. Get some Windex for that Lemur and get busy!
Chuck E. Jesus
where's your offering Kent?
Soy Sos
Hey,
I just now caught this thread. I have something killer I was working on last night in fact. Lots of modular content though not purely modular.
I'll post it late tonight or tomorrow morning.
thermionicjunky
What kind of dick issues challenges ... oh, yeah. I'd meet y'all at the duelin' oaks, except they're in New Orleans, and I'm trapped in this hick mountain town. Well, I've been busy, but I did reorganize my lopsided loft studio, so it doesn't drive me crazy to work in it. I can fire up the Wretch for a shark fin purity test. I do have a relatively new module. It's the Modcan VC DADSR, which is surprisingly exciting. It makes me anxious to build my quad LPG. It's definitely time for some experimentation with underexploited patches. I've let it slide since I finished my album (which is coming out, but it's out of my hands right now), but it is time to lay the groundwork for the next thing. Beware!
Muff Wiggler
ross g wrote:
where's your offering Kent?

Kent wrote:
.....My whole rig crashed to the ground 4 nights ago. Fuck it. Rebuild, move some modules around and back in the game.......

....You have one week to show up with something besides your johnson in your hand. I'm holding myself to it as well.

So be fair - where's yours then Ross?

Kent pulled this thread up and got this going again to bring back some fun and positivity to this forum after all the negative shit that has gone on lately.

I would ask that anyone who can't support that at least please not try to drag it down

personally, i'm looking forward to it and will have some noisy, awful shit for you all next weekend screaming goo yo SlayerBadger!
Chuck E. Jesus
Muff Wiggler wrote:

So be fair - where's yours then Ross?

Kent pulled this thread up and got this going again to bring back some fun and positivity to this forum after all the negative shit that has gone on lately.

I would ask that anyone who can't support that at least please not try to drag it down

i was looking forward to listening to Kent's bit, that's all...i'm not trying to drag down anything...
Kent
thermionicjunky wrote:
What kind of dick issues challenges ... oh, yeah.

Yeah, that would be me! SlayerBadger! Just keep in mind that it is all in the spirit of kicking off some fun. My dickhead challenge was totally tongue in (ass)cheek, which is very hard to nuance over the interwebs.

I should mention that Ross G. and I have been shooting some PM's back & forth, behind the scenes. Please don't interpret his counter-challenge / 'put-up-or-shut-up' retort to be anything more than shoving my 'challenge' right back up my ass. Which is more than welcome and totally deserved. He's on the up-and-up and is down with the brotherhood.

With that, I'll need a few minutes to compose my previously intended photo-journalisticalrific response. I haven't been able to visit the forum much today & you'll soon see why.
Chuck E. Jesus
Kent, it was really more like i might of missed your audio post or maybe you were going to post later or something, i was confused...there was no "up your ass" intended (first time i made that statement towards a male hihi )
Kent
ross g wrote:
Kent, it was really more like i might of missed your audio post or maybe you were going to post later or something, i was confused...there was no "up your ass" intended (first time i made that statement towards a male hihi )

None taken. Your intentions & sentiments were clear due to your PMs.
Thanks for clearing up that latter part. I'll unclench now. Mr. Green
Soy Sos
So here's what I was working on. Not finished yet. It's for the sound-track
album of the documentary "New Muslim Cool"
http://www.newmuslimcool.com/
Modular content includes:
Drones, bass, sample echo effects processing, radio transmission fx,
and super special Moddemod harmony effects on the chorus!
Gimmie some love on this one people!
http://share.ovi.com/media/SoySos.public/SoySos.10066
Check it on full range speakers or headphones, lots of ear candy here.
consumed
Soy Sos wrote:
So here's what I was working on. Not finished yet. It's for the sound-track
album of the documentary "New Muslim Cool"
http://www.newmuslimcool.com/
Modular content includes:
Drones, bass, sample echo effects processing, radio transmission fx,
and super special Moddemod harmony effects on the chorus!
Gimmie some love on this one people!
http://share.ovi.com/media/SoySos.public/SoySos.10066
Check it on full range speakers or headphones, lots of ear candy here.

really nice work on this one!
looks like an interesting documentary too, ill have to watch out for it.
Kent
eek! Holy Shit, Soy eek!

Way to lay down the hammer. O.K. you worked on that for more than just a day; that's a given. It's pretty fuckin' awesome.

So, whatchoo got for Saturday? hihi
consumed
this is cheating a little because its a patch that ive had setup for a couple weeks

http://share.ovi.com/media/consumed.sound/consumed.10070

(originally showed up in the forum downtime thread)
more added to this clip but its still pretty raw

no midi, most changes are realtime
so im jumping around from spot to spot
hammer on the keyboard for blofeld chord action -> tweak the filter on the x0x! ->
hit the transition gate button -> turn up the 606 cymbals! -> switch off the kick -> aux send the x0x to the space echo
etc etc
everything was not in reach, so some bits get neglected for a bit until i can get back to it like the x0x

i need to start automating some of this so i can track it out properly.
Pockets McCoy
Well, I missed Saturday, because I recorded it friday and it's going up now, but it's totally 17 minutes of MAKING SOME FUCKING NOISE screaming goo yo

http://files.idatedapyramid.com/sounds/4.24.09.mp3
Kwote
http://www.kwotemusic.com/ImaStraightRidah.mp3

zthee
Soy Sos Wow! Kick ass tune! we're not worthy
Kent
Fuck Yes, guys!! Awesome stuff. Noise, beats, rhymes, bitchin' sounds... the general awesomeness that one should expect out of you lot.

I'm not-so-secretly happy that y'all are blowing your loads now and will have to 'reload' for Saturday. That way, my lame-ass offering won't look so 'green' and you won't scare away 1st time contributors.
hihi SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo
Kwote
Kent wrote:
Fuck Yes, guys!! Awesome stuff. Noise, beats, rhymes, bitchin' sounds... the general awesomeness that one should expect out of you lot.

I'm not-so-secretly happy that y'all are blowing your loads now and will have to 'reload' for Saturday. That way, my lame-ass offering won't look so 'green' and you won't scare away 1st time contributors.
hihi SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo

Yes, but I had to bust off early cuz I gotta practice for my gig next Sunday. Not too mention I got your pm on Saturday and I made that beat on Saturday. Didn’t realize I had a whole week to nut.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22, 23, 24  Next [all]
Page 3 of 24