MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

its Saturday. TIME TO MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24  Next [all]
Author its Saturday. TIME TO MAKE SOME FUCKING NOISE
rezzn8r
wow, this thread promises to be very fertile terrritory for Sunday morning entertainment Coffee Addiction FTW
Soy Sos
Thanks by the way for the nice comments. w00t
I kind of sucks to put your stuff up and not get any response. sad
Kent
I think that it is due to the new 'ignore' function, Soy Sos... Haha! Hug
cebec
first two patches after a long work-induced patching hiatus...
f u Dinner at the Y

saturday night badger rock

loss mechanism
felix
cebec wrote:
f u Dinner at the Y

loss mechanism

SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
Kent
Sweet! Glad to see/hear that you are back in form. One word of advice though: you need to put those badgers on a diet as it sounds like they have some mighty fat asses.

Also, can you share as to how the tracks were created? Especially all of the stereo movement in "Loss Mechanism". Thanks!
cebec
Kent wrote:
Sweet! Glad to see/hear that you are back in form. One word of advice though: you need to put those badgers on a diet as it sounds like they have some mighty fat asses.

Also, can you share as to how the tracks were created? Especially all of the stereo movement in "Loss Mechanism". Thanks!

Thanks Felix and Kent!

Yeah, from what I can remember, I used the 8x2 Sequencer and a couple DTGs for the sequencing. I added Boolean Logic control for other elements in 'Loss Mechanism'.
The Wilson Analog Delay, audio rate modulation of NTO waveshape, and plenty of feedback with the Wave Multiplier and VC Slope Filter provided most of the timbre, though the 'bass' in the 'badger' track is a DTG square wave through the VC Slope Filter. And I'm guessing those low drums courtesy the VCFQ are not too sub-friendly?? twisted
Stereo movement was achieved with a combination of VC'd Dual Phase Shifter and each of the individually pan-able outputs of the DCSM module VC'd by a TKB row.
I had a lot of fun building and playing these patches.
KNYST
consumed wrote:
ok all you procrastinators and live for the weekend types.
it is saturday. it is a Good Time to be making some noise.

Already posted this on Synth Noise, but why not spread the disease to new corners of the world... http://knyst.bandcamp.com/track/black-wind
rezzn8r
I guess people aren't waiting for saturday? hihi
rezzn8r
cebec wrote:
f u Dinner at the Y

loss mechanism

just finished listening to these. great stuff
mono-poly
cebec wrote:
f u Dinner at the Y

loss mechanism

Awesome dude!

screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo screaming goo yo
cebec
Thanks, guys!
screaming goo yo w00t
vurt
some good stuff posted since the bump.
but i cant help notice, its not saturday yet SlayerBadger!
Kent
I think that it is a good thing that people are posting up all of the stuff that they've done previously. The 'spirit' of "It's Saturday" is to help knock down some mental barriers in terms of getting down with our chosen machines and posting stuff up for others to check out. It's not supposed to be 'finished works of art from the blue period of mopey artist #454. I just wanna see Wigglers jumping on their machine(s) of choice and dropping some 'fun bombs' on the brotherhood: Modular, MachineDrum/MonoMachine, PEK, MEK, CS-80, things with Curtis chips, whatever.

Imagine if Soy Sos dropped that finished track as his "Saturday Composition"... One: it would set the bar too high and possibly intimidate Wigglers. Two: it would be lunacy to think that that piece was busted out within 30 minutes to a couple of hours.

I'm glad that brothers gotta reload the chamber!

Russian Roulette
vurt
indeed, im not complaining.
i just got stoned and thought id missed another week SlayerBadger!
KNYST
rezzn8r wrote:
I guess people aren't waiting for saturday? hihi

Nosie AND Saturday? Sorry I can't focus on more than one thing at a time - noise seemed more appealing than Saturday. 8_)
Kwote
loss mechanism = Drugs screaming goo yo Drugs
felix
everyday is saturday when there's noise Rasta-nana
cebec
Kwote wrote:
loss mechanism = Drugs screaming goo yo Drugs

Heh, could you tell I was trying to mess with your head? twisted
zthee
SATURDAY! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo

Narcoleptic & epileptic.mp3 39.52 min
Kent
consumed wrote:
guess what? its SATURDAY again.

time to make some noise.

SlayerBadger! w00t SlayerBadger! w00t SlayerBadger! Flamey

Bring out yer dead!!!

Click the Picture

The idea behind this one was to fuck with time signatures as much as possible but to not let it descend into complete chaos.
By the way, LDT, I totally stole your RS290 as sampler idea! SlayerBadger!
futuresoundsystems
zthee wrote:

This is so good. Awesome acid electro freakout jam. Loved every second of it, many many many thanks to you! SlayerBadger!
Kent
futuresoundsystems wrote:
zthee wrote:

This is so good. Awesome acid electro freakout jam. Loved every second of it, many many many thanks to you! SlayerBadger!

Yeah, no shit SlayerBadger! Fuckin' rockin'. Listening to it again.
Roycie Roller
Kent, that's a fucked up tune! (in a good way Mr. Green )
Kent
Thanks, Roycie. I just moved my whole system around and this is its first day back in service. I have to get the MIDI side of things back up-and-running. That's to say that the Octopus has been dead to me for over a week at this point, only because my MIDI routing system has shat the bed.
Thus, this goofball's carnival is all CV/Gate luvin'.
It's mostly self-playing. All of the glitching & stuttering is self-playing. The major changes are me flipping one of two (or both) switches on the ASol MC01 Master Clock. I also goof with the levels on the Blacet Quad Mix VCA. But that's all. I pretty much just let 'er rip. Probably about 3 hours of patching/tweaking on this one. 3 hours of straight up FUN! w00t

Thanks again, my modular brother.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22, 23, 24  Next [all]
Page 4 of 24