MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

quandary solved. thanks.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Author quandary solved. thanks.
thesnow
screws loose = tightened. quandary solved.
sandyb
remove the metal casing, see where the offending item came from, put it back.

things sometimes become loose in shipping. i very much doubt it will have affected the operation of the module although obviously test it to make sure.
thesnow
sandyb wrote:
remove the metal casing, see where the offending item came from, put it back.

things sometimes become loose in shipping. i very much doubt it will have affected the operation of the module although obviously test it to make sure.

thanks, sandyb.
sandyb
thesnow wrote:
... I'll prob edit this thread slightly like a "quandary solved" thing once things are cleared just to clear any unnecessary wiard thread that sounds sketchy. but thanks for your comment. I'll wait to hear from cary then go from there before actually opening up anything first.

to be honest it would imo have been best to wait to hear from cary before posting about it on the forum for that very reason.

as for opening it up - you're not going to do any harm. it's a handful of screws and the casing just comes off. you could have this sorted out before cary even gets back to you! think of it as practice. if you continue down the modular path you'll have to get used to doing the odd bit of simple maintenance. sometimes nuts holding knobs/jacks in place need tightening or cables need reseating.
thesnow
op updated. quandary solved. thanks a lot for your help!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Wiard  
Page 1 of 1