MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Win Mogwai KOMA pedals!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Author Win Mogwai KOMA pedals!
tektoktiktak
Excuse me for the shameless promotion... But before we forget to share this with all of you here, there we go:

Our friends from Mogwai are giving away 2 signed and customized KOMA Elektronik pedals (1 x BD101 and 1 x FT201) to people who are a KOMA and a Mogwai fan on the Facebookz!

More information:
http://www.koma-elektronik.com/win-special-koma-units-signed-by-mogwai  /
HueMonContact
Sweet! I really dig Mogwai's music and KOMA pedals... what a great combo!
jkjelec
What a coincidence! I just heard a great tune on an independent radio station last night, and was compelled to search the station's playlist this morning to find out who/what it was. It turned out to be the Mogwai song "Scotland's Shame".
jeannot
Nice giveaway! Koma and Mogwai....Mogma? Kogwai?

Quote:
...and customized KOMA Elektronik pedals

What's custom about these pedals?
tektoktiktak
jeannot wrote:
What's custom about these pedals?

Good question! They have the Mogwai logo on them, and there are only 4 KOMA pedals in the world that have that. 2 of them are used by the band in the studio and live and the other 2 they are giving away. So you actually will use the same batch as the band is using! Besides that, both pedals are signed by the whole band, which is pretty nice as well.
HueMonContact
did anyone win this contest?
osterchrisi
Yes, 2 people won, they are named on our Facebook page and recieved an e-mail from us.
HueMonContact
I take it I wasn't a winner... Booo
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> KOMA Elektronik  
Page 1 of 1