MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

IDOW IndieGoGo Round4 - 59 hours left
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Author IDOW IndieGoGo Round4 - 59 hours left
s o l v e n t
59 hours left of our 4th round of IndieGoGo fundraising -- link below...

Whether or not there will be a Round 5 is TBD. If you haven't contributed yet, here's a little bit of info that may provide incentive: In the near future, contributors will be given exclusive access to periodic bonus online content, in the form of Extended Interview segments, performances, etc, along the lines of some of the segments we have already posted, but available exclusively to our IndieGoGo supporters, to tie you all over until the film is released...

http://www.indiegogo.com/IDOW-round4

$39,716 is the grand total at this point, for all 4 rounds.... truly incredible!

For those who are wondering, we are finished filming, and well into the initial stages of editing.... More updates soon.
spacenoodle
Any further updates? Perhaps a tentative release date?
s o l v e n t
spacenoodle wrote:
Any further updates? Perhaps a tentative release date?

We'll be posting an update soon.
spacenoodle
Great. I'm setting up a showing in our company's theater. An actual release date will really help me iron out the details.

Anyone that's willing to travel to Madison WI to see this (while sitting in very plush reclining chairs) please PM me.
Cozmic023
New user here, long time lurker!! Mr. Green

The Modular project brought me here to this forum, would love to help and donate towards the project buying a DVD/CD/T-Shirt ect.

Big fan of the clips of seen so far, and big round of applause to those that have put into the project. thumbs up

Look forward to the next round of fundraising.

Cheers
Lee
kone
Too bad I did not found out about this project earlier. Those interviews are really interesting and inspiring. There is value and thought behind the words when people are put in in front of a camera, acting as themselves with their real name. I´d really want to get hold of the DVD and the vinyl!!! Any thoughts of a new fundraising round or is there any other way to invest in advance?

Christian
s o l v e n t
kone wrote:
Too bad I did not found out about this project earlier. Those interviews are really interesting and inspiring. There is value and thought behind the words when people are put in in front of a camera, acting as themselves with their real name. I´d really want to get hold of the DVD and the vinyl!!! Any thoughts of a new fundraising round or is there any other way to invest in advance?

It's not too late to pre-order

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76986
Cozmic023
I'm interested in an Hardcore edition of the DVD, but couldn't find a link to pre-order the DVD?

How do i go about it?

Many Thanks

Cheers
Lee
s o l v e n t
Cozmic023 wrote:
I'm interested in an Hardcore edition of the DVD, but couldn't find a link to pre-order the DVD?

How do i go about it?

Many Thanks

Cheers
Lee

The pre-order link will go live on our website Mon Feb 11.

Can we please take any follow-up questions over to the current thread?:

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=76986
Cozmic023
Ok thanks Solvent.

I'll wait till 11th Feb then...... love

Cheers
Lee
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> I Dream Of Wires  
Page 1 of 1