MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

AM8705 Dual ADSR Update
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Author AM8705 Dual ADSR Update
emuarc
Hi
The last batch of AM8705 Dual ADSR modules are now in the online web store, final 5x - so if you want one now is the time to buy one. The AM8705 Dual ADSR has been a popular module with it's combination of ultra fast and slower envelope times (a clone of the Roland 706), but it takes a bit too long for me to build them.

A new Dual ADSR will be available towards the end of 2012 (slightly narrower panel and quicker for me to build), along with the AM8020 ADSR and AR from the ARP 2600.

All the best.
clusterchord
will the new dual env module also have Roland-ish sliders for controls?

or i need to quickly grab one of these.. i cant stand pots for envelope control..

thanks
emuarc
The next dual ADSR will have slide pots with ARP style caps. Kinda like an 100M but with colours...
Haddock
Just received my AM8705 Dual ADSR, great module, thanks ! thumbs up

Christophe a.k.a. Haddock
RKW
emuarc wrote:
The next dual ADSR will have slide pots with ARP style caps. Kinda like an 100M but with colours...

thumbs up wink
thaneco
Cant wait for the next dual adsr thumbs up
anobi
hi rob,

i recieved a snowfall vcf last week which is superb!.Any idea when the new dual envelope will be released? i missed one of the older version.
emuarc
The new AM8140 Dual ADSR will be available in January. Production PCB's are on their way and we will start building them over Xmas. This module has the same great features as the AM8705 but is smaller and cheaper. Price is going to be 115 GBP.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> AMSynths  
Page 1 of 1