MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Show us your Bugbrand Set up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next [all]
Author Show us your Bugbrand Set up
dogoftears

my hilariously ghetto bug setup. these not-even-2 racks are so powerful i'm basically going to sell all my euro methinks.
otoskope
Love the DVD frame supports. Stylish and intellectual at the same time!
dogoftears
otoskope wrote:
Love the DVD frame supports. Stylish and intellectual at the same time!

yes i found it rather coincidental that when making those DVD stacks in a stoned out frenzy, clockwork orange and faces ended up at the top. it could have just as easily been teenage mutant ninja turtles and the neverending story, also to be found in those piles.
themanthatwasused
Great looking systems there bakedcircuits and dogoftears.
numan7

it's a BugBrand! 'double-joy weevil' smile

cheers
BugBrand
YOW!

(Ha, funny oversized switch condoms on those mini-switches -- never found any quite suitable (compared with the old bigger switches))
KNYST
double weevil applause
BananaPlug
Riddle: What's blue and sticky and full of Bugs?

otoskope
...this thread!
themanthatwasused
numan7
That's just plain NASTY!
MY ASS IS BLEEDING
miditerranean
numan7 wrote:
it's a BugBrand! 'double-joy weevil' smile

cheers

I'd call it Weevil Knievel
numan7
twisted but it's such a really, really good, obedient and knievelish kind of nasty, is it not, themthatwasused!?

MY ASS IS BLEEDING the amount of variation that is possible by varying just the of just few controls voltages is so amazing and fun! i really enjoy feeding the vca-driveswith audio rate weevil vco outputs and then gating them open-closed with two of the other weevil outputs switched to lfo-rates.

meh hmm, but the sound quality in this video is quite nasty, i must admit, though.... so i think i'll do a longer audio-only recording of the same patch later this evening or tommorrow night, and put the soundcloud sonogram over in the 'hail to the ancient weevils' thread i started last year! Rockin' Banana!

cheers
themanthatwasused
Great proof of concept! thumbs up
I love this type of conceptual set ups, so as you are exploring a totally different territory as other users in the same format/ maker.
themanthatwasused
Just got the case this morning! From 8u to 9u.
Now I should order another frame to round this off before powering them all together.
a100user
My new case designed by me and build by Ross (microscopial) Lamond.

Well chuffed thumbs up

Plus a bit more room to expand if needed.
dan_p
Damn, what an awesome case. That Scottish bastard Ross Lamond does good work! I bet it looks even better in the flesh. You lucky boy.
a100user
Thanks Dan, yes it does look better in the wood.

100% Ash with a oil finish. I'm loving it.

Hats off to Ross for realising my ideas
dan_p
i got to see some of Ross's cases in person at one of the leeds do's, his work is just first class.
NYMo
Beautiful case and system

Cheers
tIB
Mission complete!

Untitled by sonofprent, on Flickr

Untitled by sonofprent, on Flickr

I thank you mr bugs! we're not worthy BugBrand!
Microscopial
dan_p wrote:
Damn, what an awesome case. That Scottish bastard Ross Lamond does good work! I bet it looks even better in the flesh. You lucky boy.

Hahaha. You just wanna kiss me. Ya big poof. See ya at the next meet
a100user
Amazing rig tIB
BugBrand
Amazing from both David & Andy!
indexofmetals
absolutley fantastic cases & systems. Ross does good work.
a100user
My baby in all it's glory at the Brighton Modular meet - around the 2 min mark.

MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next [all]
Page 2 of 16