MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Show us your Bugbrand Set up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next [all]
Author Show us your Bugbrand Set up
emenel
chrisdermo
emenel wrote:

Nice set! Do you use that just as it is or with some other gear for cv control etc?
emenel
chrisdermo wrote:

Nice set! Do you use that just as it is or with some other gear for cv control etc?

I use it with lots of other stuff, including a 3 panel Serge system, and many effects and sequencers.
T. Jervell
emenel wrote:

Lovely love
/\/\/\/
just for good measure (because I didn't want to post 5 pictures in the cheeks thread) hihi

[/img]
soup
That looks lovely!
batchas
/\/\/\/ wrote:
just for good measure

Very very very cool pictures applause
lud
BLUE WALLS!! Matches your system perfectly. Do you have a red room?!
/\/\/\/
lud wrote:
BLUE WALLS!! Matches your system perfectly. Do you have a red room?!

Ya know... might just have to paint one of them. And the green guitar is a prototype of the new BugBrand guitar... coming in 2019? Mr. Green
chrisdermo
Obviously the first thing to set up after moving into a new house is the banana gear.... sadly won't get much time to play with these beautiful machines for the holidays as I've got cleaning and painting and others things to do first, but hopefully I can steal a few moments!

Merry Christmas bugs people!

rico loverde
My current bug system. So powerful and so much fun. Absolutely in love with it. Thank you Tom for your amazing synths!

deltaAquarii
/\/\/\/ wrote:
just for good measure (because I didn't want to post 5 pictures in the cheeks thread) hihi

[/img]

this is so beautiful.
BugBrand
Lots of amazing joy here!
Rico - that must be such a fun & yet (quite) compact setup - lots of rhythms & sounds.
fever606

Fairly compact Bugs-centric setup to lead into 2019...
tIB
That look fucking fun!
fever606
Cheers! It's a bit of a blast, actually... 606 can trigger the CTL1, ping the COFilter or trigger a Boss DSD-2 for some glitchy fun.

I'd like to add some of the new clocking modules in the new year and fill in that little gap with a couple of DIY LPGs, but I'm having loads of fun with it as-is...
chrisdermo
BugBrand wrote:
I would suggest starting with a 12V battery pack. The ones I saw have regular DC outputs, so should connect direct to the 12V DC input on any frame. I wouldn't imagine they would have a particular current draw limitation whereas that step-up does.

So I remembered to order a 12v battery pack thing on Christmas Day with the intention of trying this - just got home with it charged and it *seems* to power a 2 frame set up on its own. Revelation! I do need to give it a listening test and make sure there's no added noise or whatnot, but if all goes to plan us bugs people can start going out into nature to play and record our bug frames pbear :(
shred
first bugs! preaching to the choir here, no doubt, but these are fantastic instruments. build quality is superb. both are immediately playable and they sound fantastic. there is just so much sonic territory to explore!

BananaPlug

LEFT: Portable setup that I like very much. It's a hands-on expressive thing. Great for jamming along with other people. The metal piezo percussion box in the foreground is part of it.
RIGHT: Brand new configuration comprising Bugbrand old and new with some euro in one corner. Sort of the rhythm section.

Here's a link to the very first shakedown cruise recording. A tentative ramble as I've only had a day on this rhythmic chunk. More to do but already fun!
nanners LISTEN
batchas
Awesome to see all these new photos posted here. Looks like I missed all after the 21st of december.
All look so unique.
Really cool. Thanx to all for sharing thumbs up
T. Jervell
BananaPlug wrote:

LEFT: Portable setup that I like very much. It's a hands-on expressive thing. Great for jamming along with other people. The metal piezo percussion box in the foreground is part of it.
RIGHT: Brand new configuration comprising Bugbrand old and new with some euro in one corner. Sort of the rhythm section.

Here's a link to the very first shakedown cruise recording. A tentative ramble as I've only had a day on this rhythmic chunk. More to do but already fun!
nanners LISTEN

Interesting setup, and very nice sounds applause
Euro and Bugs in the same frame/rack, interesting hmmm.....
batchas
BananaPlug wrote:
nanners LISTEN

applause
chrisdermo
BananaPlug wrote:

nanners LISTEN

Excellent jam BP - feels contemplative. The addition of the acoustic scrapey sounds really works with the bugs thumbs up
BananaPlug
This week was interrupted by a small update to the portable. eek! LISTEN

Time passes...

EDIT #1: Have used this solo at a party and jamming with horn, violin and percussion players. Thumbs up! thumbs up

EDIT #2: A few days later... Yes, it's better with two. Streamlined the frame.

And here it is on autopilot grooving along rhythmically (experiment). LISTEN
batchas
BananaPlug wrote:
This week was interrupted by a small update to the portable. eek! LISTEN

Wooah. I dived into another world this morning.
I love these audio snippets.
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next [all]
Page 13 of 16