MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Show us your Bugbrand Set up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Author Show us your Bugbrand Set up
otoskope
Cleaned up the modular corner a bit. Things were piling up, and I couldn't really play as I wanted anymore. And I needed to integrate the video modular with the other stuff. Threw a few keyboards (dear Nords...) into their bags and let the modulars take their place (kept the Stage mothership at the bottom, and the Nord Modulars outside of pic). Not fully finished, and not everything is powered yet. Two big boxes of frac modules on the floor to mount. But a big step in the right direction.

And some close-ups:

batchas
Fantastic. Thanks for sharing SlayerBadger!
Awesome to see all these great BugBrand modules in a studio.
Could make the rest of the studio look like boring, while it's definitely not!
phisynth
Holy sh... Wow!

Enough toys to keeps you busy for a while I guess

That Nord keyboard looks gigantic too

What's in the Serge-like boats ? NLC ?
otoskope
Yes, those are two NLC sequencer panels and the NLC Cellular Automata panel. The keyboard is a Nord Stage 3 - I am a pianist, so I need a proper one. I work a with Nord, too, so I'm using it for beta testing etc. It's an amazing keyboard instrument, with a Lead A1 built in (plus it can play samples).
BugBrand
Too too too much - AMAZING!
lud
Mind-blowing setup! What a delight to look at, so many colours and different systems in harmony
YE'OLDE BOY
This make me feel like I don't have to join "modular anonymous" just yet thumbs up

super cool
DickMarker
Now we know who does all the Bugbrand prototype testing ;0
sungja
Amazing collection of gear Palle. MY ASS IS BLEEDING

I thought i had a lot of bugbrand but this is probably the motherload.
a100user
Received my Cheekies from Bristol so finally got my Reds together. Just need to rearrange the modules as I want to have the middle row onthe top.

Need to have a bit of a tidy up too.

Both systems together

phisynth
Nice !

Didn't know Tom made red DDSR's seriously, i just don't get it
synthpriest
This was probably a one off as well as some greens that appear on those beautiful pictures upper in this thread? Guinness ftw!
tron23
phisynth wrote:

Didn't know Tom made red DDSR's seriously, i just don't get it

This was actually an one-off, I recall when Tom had this advertised for sale a while back. Guinness ftw!
tron23
Forgot to mention how awesome those pictures are! w00t
a100user
Thanks for the kind words.

Tom was good enough to provide the red faceplate as I really wanted to keep the red setup, well, red love

Probably won’t be sustainable but you never know thumbs up
Be Sandy?
synthpriest wrote:
This was probably a one off as well as some greens that appear on those beautiful pictures upper in this thread? Guinness ftw!

Green ones are protoype modules if I remember correctly.

PS. Nice systems David!
T. Jervell
WOW!!!!
Two VERY VERY nice setups there love
BugBrand
Nice!
Yes, I did some prototypes for a while in red before realising modular bits should return to blue - so offered a couple of DDSRs done with the spares I had left.
lud
Some serious red heat there a100user!
a100user
lud wrote:
Some serious red heat there a100user!

Thanks LUD, Sounds wonderful too (which is actually often quite nasty, which I like).

Otoskope's system is mind blowing.
chrisdermo

Rejigged..... I like 3 frame height better than four for now. Drm1 will move out once the 1x's are available, and will probably sell on once a noise source is available in the system Mr. Green . Joystick to go bottom right hopefully!
T. Jervell
Looking very nice Chris! But thinking of letting the DRM1 go?!? Nooo you should keep it forever love hihi
shred
I think I'm in love.

T. Jervell
shred wrote:
I think I'm in love.

Nice! Yeah the Chirper, Joy/touch combo is great!!
Also, pairing the Joystick with the DRM2 and a couple of modules from the SynthVoice yields some really interesting sounds. nanners
shred
T. Jervell wrote:

Nice! Yeah the Chirper, Joy/touch combo is great!!
Also, pairing the Joystick with the DRM2 and a couple of modules from the SynthVoice yields some really interesting sounds. nanners

DRM2 is the only thing I'm really wanting to add, but I feel like I'd want another Joy/Touch to compliment it lol
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> BugBrand Devices Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next [all]
Page 14 of 17