MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Information
Happy holidays! Please see the year-end funding drive post in the Announcements subforum. Thanks and all my love to you beautiful people.

i just put a bunch of crap on my myspace space
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Author i just put a bunch of crap on my myspace space
suitandtieguy
i uploaded 3 incidents of synths/drums to my myspace space last night.

http://www.myspace.com/thesuitandtieguyband

the tracks are "James walks in", "Go ahead tell me about your facebook", and "No thermal signature."

we recorded these on sunday. the drummer was listening to a CR-8000's "Rock 1" or "Samba 1" pattern in his headphones (i have MoreMe headphones around here for the drummers i play with) along with my stuff.

i used this stuff: JP8K, JP6->SDE330, x0xb0x (on one track driving the modular as well), Juno-6 (clocked off the trigger out of the CR-8000 on one track and the rimclick trigger output of the TR-909 on another one), and Korg Z1->DD20->H3000SE.

clock master was an MMT-8 which was also striping the machine with tempo code, in case i wanted to go back and overdub sequences or even throw my parts out altogether.

and something else:

Rubycon Part 303 - this one actually has modular on it, it's from a party in may of 2008
Kent
Listening now. Good stuff. Am typing w/one hand. Hand full of baby in other. Would type more!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Your Tunes Here  
Page 1 of 1