MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

SNAZZY FX SMALL RUN MODULES..interested?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Author SNAZZY FX SMALL RUN MODULES..interested?
loss1234
Hey this is Dan from Snazzy FX.

I REALLY want to get some more modules out soon.

Lately I have not been sure WHICH module to release next.

So for those of you who enjoy what I make, I have started making some hand-made, small run modules which depending on the reaction, may or may not go into FULL production.

panel look and style could be negotiable, anything from basic silver and black, to anodized or crazy hand painted.

right now the modules I am going to be selling: (in small numbers)

Chaos Brother.....a completely different chaos gen than the Dreamboat. I am really happy with this one. CV control, etc. much more of a listenable chaos module. if you are a fan of strange note patterns, strange waveforms, etc..you will love it.

DRONE BANK- a five oscillator drone module (not 5 vcos...5 triangle wave oscillators strictly for creating walls of drone)

And of course a Unpredictable Note/CV GENERATOR....audio and CV rates.
usable as a sequencer or as a clock or as random noise.

I have also gotten the Wow and Flutter module all designed. however, it would be too much work to do by hand as it is a very involved module. so let me know if you have any interest in seeing this one made as if there is enough interest I will do a run.

SO CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ANY OF THIS STUFF!

thanks!

Dan

SNAZZY FX
Hainbach
Both Chaos Brother and Unpredictable sound nice.

But I think the Wow and Flutter would be awesomest!
mckenic
Hainbach wrote:
Both Chaos Brother and Unpredictable sound nice.

But I think the Wow and Flutter would be awesomest!

Yes, yes, yes PLEASE!
Price depending of course, I could see myself wanting Chaos Brother, Unpredictable and Wow & Flutter please!

And I dont mind about panel design so long as when light shines on it in a semi-dark room the text wont trigger my migraines (BIG problem for me).

It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time! It's peanut butter jelly time!
mb123music
Would be very interested in the Drone-Bank we're not worthy we're not worthy
ignatius
loss1234 wrote:

I have also gotten the Wow and Flutter module all designed. however, it would be too much work to do by hand as it is a very involved module. so let me know if you have any interest in seeing this one made as if there is enough interest I will do a run.

i'm not into drone modules but the others all sound really interesting.. gotta say though.. the WOW and Flutter module is the thing that excites me. i've been half way to the pedal a few times but haven't pulled the trigger. euro version would likely push me over the edge.
Veqtor
Definetly Wow and Flutter, I think everyone is really looking forward to this. Another thing, I do get the whole colorful thing for pedals, but maybe offering two versions, one with less, maybe like a one-tone gray on silver and a color version of the panels, would be awesome.
burnn_out!
Need more info on the drone bank!!!
ignatius
re: panels.. don't go changing on my account.. wavy colors.. etc.. i'm good w/it.
Ras Thavas
I think it would be easier for us to rank these potential modules if we knew a little more about them, i.e., control, what's vc'able, etc. A simple drone bank with 5 knobs to manually set pitch may not interest me, but perhaps you're planning a feature set that's more than just that?

The Chaos Brother in particular sounds interesting, more smooth and stepped random please.
loss1234
well I have already started getting some reaction to these...great!

Looks like there is interest in these modules

I WILL GET SOME MORE INFO UP IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO ABOUT FEATURES

so I guess those that are really interested, make sure to PM me, and I will get back to you with price and time-frame.

thanks!
Mamaluigi
My vote is for Wow and Flutter.
sensanalog
Wow and Flutter! Yes! Yes! Yes! hyper
ddoyen
another vote for the wow and flutter!

drone-bank with some extra functionality would be killer. i don't know much about building circuits and how complicated it would get but something like individual wave folding capabilities with cv input and individual outputs per oscillator would be enough to sell me on it.
mono-poly
Interested in Wow and Flutter!
But the other things sound nice to.
Not so interested in the Drone thing.
jimmyedgar
drone bank, what kind of tuning options?

edit: please put some information about wow and flutter in here too
thetwlo
mono-poly wrote:
Interested in Wow and Flutter!
But the other things sound nice to.
Not so interested in the Drone thing.

thumbs up agreed, hard to tell on the others until we see features/capabilities. The Wow and Flutter has always tempted me, but was hoping/waiting for a module.
tonnu
WOW AND FLUTTER!!
spbaker
Drone Bank SlayerBadger!
BrotherTheo
Chaos Brother. Because the one thing we need more of around here is chaos. twisted
stellvia
Chaos Brother and Unpredictable - because these are the next types of modules on my shopping list and there aren't enough choices!!!
Rabid
loss1234 wrote:

So for those of you who enjoy what I make, ....

My Dreamboat is due in the mail Thursday or Friday. I'll know then if I enjoy what you make. hihi

Chaos Brother would be my choice with a panel that compliments the Dreamboat. It would not look right mounted next to Dreamboat with a "shirt and tie" panel.
hollowman
More details and , but yeah, wow and flutter and chaos. thumbs up
mmelnick
drone bank
lorenzovektor
Chaos Brother sounds cool, I'd definitely like to check out a sample of that module
Tomek Mirt
Wow and Flutter SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! Love mine and i wish to have another in my rack nanners
poppinger
Solely interested in the Wow and Flutter -- probably would not buy any of the others.
Matos
Just heard the wow and flutter. Please tell us more of your plans for this. w00t
Bonzo
just wanted to add my vote for wow and flutter, been eyeing the pedal version since its release so very interested!

Tommi
magisterludi
Wow and flutter for sure! Drone Bank might be interesting if it has some interesting CV control, cross modulation, or other cool features.
sync24
thumbs up for a Chaos Bro
and
thumbs up for an Unpredictable note/CV

pleeez
Paranormal Patroler
I have to say I'm interested in all of them, but we surely need more info.
I for one would like to see the W&F in module format and I'm interested in combining it with a Drone module, but that would be relative to the feature set.

Oh, and let's get that option for a nice colorless panel for us colorblinded (sic) people.
loss1234
OK

so first, it seems like doing a run of the Wow and Flutter is justified.

2. DRONE BANK...

thoughts

I was thinking originally of making the Drone Bank a no frills module (meaning less expensive) (and had designed one that way)

IF I make it a something with cross-mod, CV, and options, obviously it would make it more of a higher cost module (that would be 5 voltage controlled oscillators!)...is there a desire for such a module?

so....maybe i could make a deluxe and a basic?

3. chaos brother

at the moment this is all ready (design wise) it features smoothed, and non smoothed chaos, can go from chaos to normal LFO, has voltage control, and I can get samples up very soon.

4. the other one (the unpredictable sequence thing) will take a bit more time to get details on...its still in the breadboard stage

5. the wow and flutter module....similar in MOST respects to the original but revamped (complete rebuild) for Modular levels, and modular signal expectations. includes env in, env out, cv in, flutter from dynamic content of signal OR from a threshold detector or from env in, at this moment it has two feedback modes...it is DARK , NASTY, and WEIRD....not your grandmas delay.

I love it but i was worried it might be too weird. samples coming soon

prices forthcoming.

the main issue now is figuring out how to get these modules into production. stay tuned.

AND THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT....please PM with any questions
stellvia
Great to see thumbs up

Looking forward to hearing some demos of the Chaos Brother - trying to decide if I want this, the Dreamboat or both!

Do you have any idea on possible sizes of the modules (hp)? That would be really handy.

Thanks!
Nuuj
I think Wow an Flutter should obviously be a production model.

I'm also really interested in the Chaos Brother and the unpredictable sequence thing.
artisokka
loss1234 wrote:

5. the wow and flutter module....
---
...it is DARK , NASTY, and WEIRD....not your grandmas delay.

Well... MY grandma happens to love everything dark, nasty and weird. hihi

... as do I, so I vote for the Wow and Flutter.
Paranormal Patroler
loss1234 wrote:
so first, it seems like doing a run of the Wow and Flutter is justified.

I was not aware of this pedal until today but I can say that it will definitely find its way in my case. Especially if we get some simple panels to go along with it. lol

loss1234 wrote:
I was thinking originally of making the Drone Bank a no frills module (meaning less expensive) (and had designed one that way)

IF I make it a something with cross-mod, CV, and options, obviously it would make it more of a higher cost module (that would be 5 voltage controlled oscillators!)...is there a desire for such a module?

so....maybe i could make a deluxe and a basic?

That seems to be far fetched. What were the originally planned features, just a pitch knob and an out?
loss1234
what is far fetched? it is true..the original design (which has already been prototyped) was meant to be a very basic module. it was 5 tri oscillators with pitch controls, individual outs and a mix out. i didnt build the proto in a panel module, i built it into a weird plastic head. (maybe ill make a video of it)

though this sounds basic, i have found it very useful for adding drones to a track without having to dedicate a bunch of vcos. i never missed the proto NOT having VC as it was meant to just DRONE ON AND ON.

i HAVE HOWEVER been doing some work today on maybe making a drone bank which has say 3 or 4 non vc oscillators and then one or two vc oscillators....so you could CROSS MOD the last two in the chain. that is a possibility.

thanks for the input!!!
pulsewidth
I just acquired an Ardcore and love it, so I'm thrilled that you're thinking of some new modules!

In order of preference I'm interested in the Wow and Flutter(I love weird delays), Unpredictable CV, Chaos Brother, and Drone Bank. The Drone Bank is low on my list because I currently own a Casper Electronics Drone Lab, and I feel it would be a duplication of function. Perhaps a deluxe version with cross mod and possibly a filter section would be cool, though...
burnn_out!
loss1234 wrote:

i HAVE HOWEVER been doing some work today on maybe making a drone bank which has say 3 or 4 non vc oscillators and then one or two vc oscillators....so you could CROSS MOD the last two in the chain. that is a possibility.

thanks for the input!!!

^^^^ this!!! It would be nice to hit at least one or two of the oscs with a super slow lgi then cross mod....
hollowman
This is getting exciting!
madcap
The unpredictable cv sounds awesome.... but a couple short demos of the prototypes would be useful in casting a vote
humancertainty
Wow and Flutter, for sure. The others sound pretty great, as well.
pulse_divider
I first read it as "Chaos Breather"
meatbeatz
wow and flutter with cv = yep
opsysbug
Wow and flutter! And Chaos 'brutter'!
complexmodulations
MY ASS IS BLEEDING
metasonix
A) hasn't anyone noticed that, in the "good old days", wow and flutter in a tape machine was an extremely undesirable flaw, causing tape-deck manufacturers to work for decades to minimize it? And now that we have "perfect" digital recording (well, not "perfect" actually, just better than analog tape was), people are making effects that deliberately simulate wow and flutter? Ironic, I daresay, old chaps!

B) the Snazzy pedal sounds great, but speaking as someone with 20+ years of experience fighting with analog tape machines, it really doesn't sound like real tape wow and flutter. I'd call it more of a complex chorus effect. Real tape flutter is usually very unpleasant, unless you mix the raw unrecorded signal with it -- in which case, you've got a chorus effect. Real tape flutter was almost always inharmonic compared to the music signal and was usually very unpleasant, because it affected all of the recorded signal.
mckenic
metasonix wrote:
And now that we have "perfect" digital recording (well, not "perfect" actually, just better than analog tape was), people are making effects that deliberately simulate wow and flutter? Ironic, I daresay, old chaps!

And now that we have perfect digital amps & drums people keep doing versions with tubes in 'em!
radiodread87
metasonix wrote:
A) hasn't anyone noticed that, in the "good old days", wow and flutter in a tape machine was an extremely undesirable flaw, causing tape-deck manufacturers to work for decades to minimize it? And now that we have "perfect" digital recording (well, not "perfect" actually, just better than analog tape was), people are making effects that deliberately simulate wow and flutter? Ironic, I daresay, old chaps!

B) the Snazzy pedal sounds great, but speaking as someone with 20+ years of experience fighting with analog tape machines, it really doesn't sound like real tape wow and flutter. I'd call it more of a complex chorus effect. Real tape flutter is usually very unpleasant, unless you mix the raw unrecorded signal with it -- in which case, you've got a chorus effect. Real tape flutter was almost always inharmonic compared to the music signal and was usually very unpleasant, because it affected all of the recorded signal.

thats definitely true Eric, the two Reel to Reel machines I have that I have sought out are both Tascam ones produced quite late and they both have little if any wow or flutter, its something that if it did exist in the machine made them useless to record with.
However Chorus effects or more specifically the effect the Wow and Flutter does is quite nice and can be sonically pleasing.
Audio Dependent
the simple drone module sounds great to me!
loss1234
The wow and flutter actually can do
Some pretty nasty sounding stuff too.
I wasnt going for basic tape wow, i was going
For the sound of a tape cassette getting eaten
By the deck. (the rubbery sounds) smile

I put up a small demo today of the euro wow
On youtube

Thanks!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvzTjyuK5VU&feature=youtube_gdata_playe r
asterisk
im interested in all of the above!
loss1234
Thanks to everyone for the feedback and support!!

It makes me feel like I SHOULD go ahead and make these
Modules.
applause
ignatius
loss1234 wrote:

On youtube

Thanks!!

holy shit that sounds fucking amazing! rubbbbeerrrrrryyyyy goodness!
ignatius
metasonix wrote:

and people are making drum machines with tubes!!! cats and dogs sleeping together... razz

but i too find the "let's go digital and add a bunch of saturation plug ins" pretty funny. especially when digidesi.. i mean avid included it in their new version of Protools as standard way to make things sound more "oldschool" etc even after they'd said "tape is shit get this box for $10k and it'll sound way better and clean" like jazz recorded on ADATs.

same as ol' what's his face Rupert Neve dissing all the 1073s etc that people love and saying they were a design mistake and something i couldn't make work.. "i was trying to go hifi" or whatever it is he said.
mckenic
eek!

Wow video is... well... WOW!

thumbs up
bodo
Yep, the WOW sounds just the kind of module I could use, still that drone box thingy sounds pretty interesting too!
loss1234
Wow will be first to go into production BUT
I can start making some chaos brothers and dronebanks
By hand right away.
eucarya
loss1234 wrote:

Into this or some variation thereof. Probably the module that I am the most interested in, sounds like it will sound huge. SlayerBadger!
hollowman
loss1234 wrote:
Wow will be first to go into production BUT
I can start making some chaos brothers and dronebanks
By hand right away.
applause do it please nanners
DonKartofflo
wow and flutter all the way! I would loe that one!
radiodread87
loss1234 wrote:

On youtube

Thanks!!

hey that does sounds like a hell of alot of fun! definitely would make an excellent module!
Juanjocov
Wow and Flutter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GodMadeUsFonky
chaos brother is the one that interests me the most. I heard the vid demo of it and would love to see that in production.
stellvia
Chaos Brother demo vid sounds awesome. Looking forward to this one!

radiodread87

thumbs up Love that sweet sweet chaos!
Paranormal Patroler
loss1234 wrote:
what is far fetched? it is true..the original design (which has already been prototyped) was meant to be a very basic module. it was 5 tri oscillators with pitch controls, individual outs and a mix out. i didnt build the proto in a panel module, i built it into a weird plastic head. (maybe ill make a video of it)

though this sounds basic, i have found it very useful for adding drones to a track without having to dedicate a bunch of vcos. i never missed the proto NOT having VC as it was meant to just DRONE ON AND ON.

Designing variations of the drone module would be an overkill is what I'm saying. Besides, there is the Doepfer Quad LFO/VCO that covers the four oscs with VC. So yes, 4 non VC oscs (with pitch control ?) with 1-2 VC to cross module is another can of worms entirely and I can see that being quite useful. Especially if it is $ and HP friendly. I would keep that aspect in high regard when contemplating the features of the module, since it's a niche module for a niche market.

I'd also like to see a video of that proto if it's easy for you to do.

edit

Also, regarding the Wow&Flutter. I'm all for it having extensive CV control.
loss1234
I put up a chaos brother demo

here is the link to that:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nL_DGZwBkAU

well I have a lot of work to do!

I have made some DRONEBANK videos that I need to upload. (its
in a weird case at the moment...but its the circuit I was going to use for a basic, 5 knob, 6 jack dronebank)

In the next week I will start getting back to everyone who PM'ed me and figuring out prices and build times on the Drone Bank and Chaos Brother

I also really need to try to nail down some concrete ideas about who wants colored panels for the WOW AND FLUTTER and who does not.

Personally I love the colors. And it would look very similar to the Wow and Flutter Stompbox (orange and blue )

BUT i understand some people want something more in line with the rest of their panels....so I could do some panels which were either black and silver or sort of the like the 4ms panels which have color but have a silver background.

SO...I need a way to do a survey. Who wants my regular panel style.
who wants silver and black. Or who wants silver with colored silkscreen? (that would be the other option, to combine silver with some color)

THANKS!
Paranormal Patroler
Make a poll then! SlayerBadger! (I want a silver and black panel)

Waiting for those videos.
opsysbug
COLOR up one W&F panel for me! Wild is good...
loss1234
OK ...SHORT DRONE BANK VIDEO IS UP:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vM3av3f4q6M&feature=youtu.be
loss1234
PANEL POLL IS UP

also... i see there are some NYC people on here...feel free to come by the Snazzy FX studio sometime to check out the new modules, etc.
loss1234
CHAOS BROTHER VIDEO 2:

http://youtu.be/fphtsw38dBY
darylc
Chaos brother and wow and flutter would be awesome modules, voted & pm'd.
Too many cool new modules coming out and others being discontinued at the sametime, not good on the Need to start shifting some surplus gear pronto! eek!
4secloop
Dig the Drone Bank
brickman
+1
loss1234
just wanted to let everyone know.

1. The wow and flutter is going to go into production and should be expected by Winter 2013.

2. The small run modules (built in my shop) are about to start.

I NEED TO KNOW HOW MANY TO MAKE....So, if you have been thinking you might want one, get in now! PLEASE PM ME. This is your chance to get a module that only a few people own.

thanks for your support.
DoctorDoolittle
This is sooooooooo coool nanners It's peanut butter jelly time! It's motherfucking bacon yo nanners It's peanut butter jelly time!

Number One: WOW AND FLUTTER

2 Chaos Brother
3 Unpredictable Note Generator
ignatius
loss1234 wrote:

1. The wow and flutter is going to go into production and should be expected by Winter 2013.

It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners Rockin' Banana! It's motherfucking bacon yo SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo Guinness ftw!

sweet. looking forward to it.
johnnymayer
+100 for the unpredictable and about +99.5 for the chaos.

have any ballpark price figures?
stellvia
johnnymayer wrote:
+100 for the unpredictable and about +99.5 for the chaos.

have any ballpark price figures?

See this thread for preorders on the Chaos Brother (and Dronebank)

https://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=929372
stellvia
Double Post d'oh!
scozbor
would love to see some diy options screaming goo yo
lms.ktp
scozbor wrote:

Yeah, diy would be SlayerBadger!
johnnymayer
DIY would be really awesome! definitely a +1 for that!
NS4W
I'd love easy to follow DIY kits (4MS style!) too.
Especially interested in eurorack Wow and Flutter.
mikecameron
+1 on DIY. Hell, i'd be happy with a PCB + programmed chip!
Evns
Great stuff Dan.
Loved the demo of the Drone Bank. I also like the idea of having the CV options you mentioned.
loss1234
these two modules arent far off now...and they will also be available at your favorite dealer.

the wow and flutter is going to be ready by Namm. it now has a ton of CV options. very excited about it.
NS4W
kool!

when is namm?
GodMadeUsFonky
http://www.namm.org/thenammshow/2013

24 - 27 January 2013

kewl faceplate graphics
sync24
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
CHAOS BROTHER
SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger! SlayerBadger!
loss1234
videos are up!!

dronebank

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpWz8jgQPVE

chaos brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_XNoEukKGg
HueMonContact
+1 for kits... What say you kind sir?
--=-0o_o0-=--
+1 Dronebank and Wow and Flutter as kit hyper

Dronebank sounds awesome woah
D/A A/D
I would take a drone bank in a heartbeat!
ignatius
loss1234 wrote:

can't wait. really looking forward to this one. just a few more months!

thumbs up It's motherfucking bacon yo Guinness ftw!
ignatius
wow and flutter euro news?
DonKartofflo
ignatius wrote:
wow and flutter euro news?

!!!
crispy_porker
Really looking forward to seeing the wow and flutter module - hope it's not too small, could see one in a dedicated doepfer minicase
falafelbiels
lms.ktp wrote:
scozbor wrote:

Yeah, diy would be SlayerBadger!

both right!
Pdm1138
+1 for Wow & Flutter.
ignatius
crispy_porker wrote:
Really looking forward to seeing the wow and flutter module - hope it's not too small, could see one in a dedicated doepfer minicase

why not just buy the pedal?
Paranormal Patroler
ignatius wrote:
crispy_porker wrote:

why not just buy the pedal?

What, and miss the chance of having it in euro? No way! Mr. Green
tuj
wnf please dan
Kirk Degiorgio
how do i purchase/order the Dronebank Dan? It's just what I'm looking for.

couple of questions - do the oscillators drift much over time?

i'm hoping these will make excellent static chord machines - tune to 5 note chord and gate output, etc.

also - do the individual outs take the corresponding signal out of the mix output? if so, using dummy cables this would enable drones/chords of only 1,2,3,4 notes without the need for an external audio mix module.
Tubeampguy
Is there anyway we can hear the breadboard protos first, please whistlin' ?
ignatius
bam!!!! but what a teaser! it sounds fucking great though

NS4W
i hope the wow and flutter will be an exact copy of the pedal, only with cv ins for the parameters.
sync24
i'll have one of these please, it sounds grand!!! thumbs up
GodMadeUsFonky
ignatius
NS4W wrote:
i hope the wow and flutter will be an exact copy of the pedal, only with cv ins for the parameters.

somewhere in this thread he says it'll be pretty close but has some differences do to form factor and some other issues but it's more or less there.

early 2013 we'll find out... or i sure as shit will smile
DonKartofflo
I. willl. buy. a. wow. and. flutter. module.

Always flirted with the pedal but more cv inouts just settle the deal.
ignatius
early 2013 for the wow and flutter smile sweet. that's tomorrow if my math is correct. razz
Snotrock
^ thumbs up
So keen, sounds amazing.
ignatius
namm pic from fdiskc

NS4W
lots o´pots!
Gain
Hold (?)
Delay
Depth
Playback(?)

What else?
oscillateur
It's probably feedback, not playback. I mean, it's a delay wink.
GodMadeUsFonky
It's the same as the pedal, only the cv'able stuff and ins and outs are different. In this pic you can see the parameters of the pedal:

D/A A/D
I NEED ALL 3!!!
sensanalog
WHen will it be available? I. Want. Now. hyper hyper
loss1234
the Dronebank and The Chaos Brother are already available at your favorite modular dealer (if not...ask them why)

the Wow and Flutter is 4-6 weeks away.

the parameters

Gain
Threshold
Dry/Wet
Delay
Feedback
Warp
Attack
Decay
Delay Cv Depth

jacks/switches

TWO FEEDBACK Modes...one self-oscillates, the other does not
two time constant modes (switched with rear jumper) the default mode is the same as the original pedal. the second mode is CRAZY!!it increases the rubbery sounds by like 4x

DELAY CV input
DECAY CV input
EXTERNAL ENVELOPE INPUT
ENVELOPE FOLLOWER OUTPUT
INPUT
OUTPUT (mixed)
OUTPUT (fully wet)

thats it...two new videos posted today of it in action!

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
sync24
neeeed we're not worthy
larhule
loss1234 wrote:
the Wow and Flutter is 4-6 weeks away.

That's great news! Nice work Dan!
bg1979
Kirk Degiorgio wrote:
do the individual outs take the corresponding signal out of the mix output?

i'm wondering about this too - does anyone know?
loss1234
One out is a mix out(dry/wet knob out)

Other is wet out
bg1979
oh oops, my question and the one i quoted are in relation to the Drone Bank

i'm wondering if using an individual output will remove it from the main mix output
ignatius
It's motherfucking bacon yo
ignatius
wow panels from snazzy's twitter

It's peanut butter jelly time! It's motherfucking bacon yo

sync24
WOW!
i'll be lining up for one of these thumbs up
NS4W
kool!
Paranormal Patroler
How much HP does it take? I'm not a fan of the panel design so thank god it's symmetrical! screaming goo yo
skullservant
I'm realllly looking forward to the Wow and Flutter. I think the CV control is going to really make this thing go to the next level
Paranormal Patroler
Do you guys think it would do the BoC thing convincingly? I haven't been convinced from the demos I've heard so far. seriously, i just don't get it
z3r01
Paranormal Patroler wrote:
How much HP does it take? I'm not a fan of the panel design so thank god it's symmetrical! screaming goo yo

Hope this helps:

loss1234 wrote:
Price=$330
Depth=.7" point 7 inches NOT 7 inches (this module IS skiff friendly)
12hp

thumbs up
DonKartofflo
Oh damn! I am not even mad because it is not all colourful, black and white looks great on this one! Beige or white knobs would be so killer!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> SNAZZY FX  
Page 1 of 6