MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Synton Series 3000 ???
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Author Synton Series 3000 ???
ModHiisi
Hey.

Just won this lot on €bay yesterday for €190.00:

http://m.matrixsynth.com/2012/09/synton-3000-modular-analog-synthesize r.html

Good deal..?

I would be interested in all info on those modules (not to mention the schematics???).
I intend to build the 3233 S/H / LFO, 3224 VCF and 3006 MPL for which there should be all the parts etc, just out of interest/for the fun of it (with a help of a friend who has the actual know how..). Im also wondering would it be actually possible to complete some other modules from this lot too...

edit: I'm aware of the existence of the material on the Dutch Synth site.
fireclown
Wow! Thats extremely cool. I havent seen ANY Synton modular stuff come up for sale. I would love to have some of that shizzle in my pile of broken gear!
dougt
Cool... 8_) I believe most modules are CEM chip based so if you need any chips I should have them...
ModHiisi
@fireclown: Yeah, me neither. I wonder in what kind of runs they made those...

@dougt: Thanks and thanks, i'll keep that in mind.
iopop
Feel free to post some images of your findings and progress. I took part of the auction but opted out long before the final number I can see..
MechaSeb
There were some systems for sale months (years ?) ago in the vemia. Far being than cheap though... seriously, i just don't get it

Need to finish my Syntha first but otherwise, i would definitely have participated to the auction. Anyway, looking forward to seeing the finished the modules. thumbs up
Morley
Thread resurrection!
magneteyez
we're not worthy
fireclown
groovy!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Modular Synth General Discussion  
Page 1 of 1