MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Who let the geese out?!?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author Who let the geese out?!?
SquidboatCommander
Ok! Got the Oakland Serge panel last night. I spent about 5 minutes patching and tweaking before I got this sound and had to stop and record because I was laughing myself to tears. I am using the vc timegen osc from the creature into a modcan freq shifter into modcan arp filter into middle wave mult into vc slope filter into res eq into uap, with plenty of modulation from quad osc, random source, usg, etc.

[/img]
panda30y
lol
science
Now that you have that, feel free to sell me your Wiard 300. 70% of retail sounds fair. You can throw in the SEM if you feel like you're still ripping me off hihi
HexEnduction
applause
dude
wonderful geese!
b3nsf
nice geese and nice pic of your modular bizness! 8_)
cebec
Great wet gaggle! thumbs up
Muff Wiggler
That's an awesome geese sound! Too funny.

And, an absolutely incredible setup.

Please sell me your 19" Wiard controller!
Soviet Space Child
Haha, excellent.

BTW I like how you have an Omega 8 hiding underneath your table wink How does it fit in with the rest of your setup?
Kent
Klein & Hummel!!! nanners
electrik noize
wow it took me like 10 seconds before i even found the serge in all that razz
sex
SquidboatCommander
Soviet Space Child wrote:
Haha, excellent.

BTW I like how you have an Omega 8 hiding underneath your table wink How does it fit in with the rest of your setup?

The omega 8 is usually controlled by the octopus, along with a couple mks 80s (rev 4, 5), sunsyn, and xpander. The all hold hands and behave very well together!

Thanks for listening, everyone. . . I got some very funny pterodactyl screeches the other night, as well. I would post those, but I don't want to be known as the birdman around here. . .
b3nsf
whatever birdman!!!

post it!!!!!! I think we likey whatchu makin' hyper hyper hyper
SquidboatCommander
you asked for it. . . eek!
Audio Resistance
applause Both your examples brought a huge smile to my face and a nice gear shot as well.
SquidboatCommander
Audio Resistance wrote:
applause Both your examples brought a huge smile to my face and a nice gear shot as well.

Well, we aims to please! w00t
b3nsf
I agree!
coool!!

those birds are mighty angry!! I should synthesize some lovely crickets to feed to those angry birds! hyper hihi
J.w.M.
Hahahah! That's amazing.
And... Yeah... that's an absolutely monumental-looking setup you have there. Beautiful!
Subtronik
SquidboatCommander wrote:
you asked for it. . .

Sweet, I love that pterodactyl scream.
AD
Your next goal is to mix both sounds into a pterodactyl/goose chimera.

Jurassic Gaggle...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1