MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

saving jpeg on mac
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner  
Author saving jpeg on mac
mirarimusic
Hey guys.. Im trying to save to jpeg on my mac. and it just wont save anything... it goes through all the steps and i name it, save it in a location and there is never anything created... any suggestions welcome... thank you !!

confused
ndkent
save it with what app? Presumably you've tried saving to somewhere quite different like a USB drive or something just as a test?

You can snap a .png of your screen with shift-apple-3. Double click on that on your desktop and it opens preview.app, you can say save as as a JPG
flo
I think he means from the rackplanner... I always do a screenshot as well, as ndkent has suggested. Shift-Apple-3 will give you the whole screen, with Shift-Apple-4 you can select a region on the screen you want to have shot.
dougcl
Hi I just noticed this thread and tried it myself. No problems that I can see in v1.3

I did make sure there was a jpg extension. I dunno if that mattered.
Vortico
Command-Shift-4, then space, allows you to take a screenshot of an entire window (including the border shadow). PNG is a better format for screenshots. Why do you need JPGs?
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner  
Page 1 of 1