MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

:help: :help: :help:
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Author :help: :help: :help:
chimologic
I gotta wait until mid september for the Klangziet m-odule I just ordered, not sure I can survive the long wait. Agony!
HexEnduction
You will survive.ambulance

Congratulations!
b3nsf
wooot hyper hyper hyper hyper
sanders
What does the c/m module do?
b3nsf
the top most switch is a 2 position on-off gate with the third position being spring loaded for quick manual pulsing the gate...

the middle is a linear DC attenuation for CV signals

the bottom is an exponential AC attenuation for audio volume

8_)
bartlebooth
Congratulations, you are going to love it! screaming goo yo screaming goo yo

Mine just arrived on Saturday and it is incredible. I love that frequency shifter, it can warp your sound in so many ways. The WAD is way more than a typical analog delay, it is at its best in the middle of a patch and can delay CVs also. Its fun to frequency shift the delays from the WAD and feed them back in the AUX input! The C/M is actually very useful, the linear attenuator is perfect for the wave mult and the spring loaded gate switch is fun patched for ringing the filter whenever the mood strikes! All in all, I think this is the most fun you can have in 7 panel inches!
chrisso
I have the Serge FRS.... it's great.
It has a nifty little compressor too, which sounds quite amusing on drums. thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge  
Page 1 of 1