MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

annoying planner error, can´t delete modules, help!
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner  
Author annoying planner error, can´t delete modules, help!
anselmi
I got a laptop running Windows XP Colossus Edition 2 (servipack 2) and since I installed it I can´t delete individual modules from the modular planner!

I´also using firefox 15.0 with the last flash version...

any idea of what´s wrong?
J
try the spacebar to delete
anselmi
J wrote:

applause

thanks! I was hitting the "delete" one for about 2 months Dead Banana
J
w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t

nice one. happy planning thumbs up
hanerlend
anselmi wrote:
J wrote:

applause

+1
visible cow
While we're talking about the modular planner; is there a way to import new modules? The modcan oscillators are 13hp (from when they were initially announced) and I can't find many of the newer manufacturers.
The_Crooked_Man
anselmi wrote:
J wrote:

applause

thanks! I was hitting the "delete" one for about 2 months Dead Banana

I was doing that for awhile, too, and ended up just dumping all of the unwanted/extra modules into their own row. That was extremely annoying d'oh!
John Noble
visible cow wrote:
While we're talking about the modular planner; is there a way to import new modules? The modcan oscillators are 13hp (from when they were initially announced) and I can't find many of the newer manufacturers.

You need our very own dougcl's RackPlanner:

http://www.hevanet.com/dougcl/rp/

Module files are available from a couple of sources, including the one in my sig line.

Edit: Somehow I ended up in the RP forum and thought I was in the Eurorack forum. The above is of course silly, but I won't cover my tracks with a deletion. hihi d'oh!

Edit to the edit: Ahh, this was moved from the Euro forum. It should have probably gone to the Modular Planner forum (do we have one?) rather than RP. Whatevs, the OP is in good hands now. thumbs up
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> RackPlanner  
Page 1 of 1