MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index
 FAQ & Terms of UseFAQ & Terms Of Use   Wiggler RadioMW Radio   Muff Wiggler TwitterTwitter   Support the site @ PatreonPatreon 
 SearchSearch   RegisterSign up   Log inLog in 
WIGGLING 'LITE' IN GUEST MODE

Buchla News !
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Author Buchla News !
Lyonel
Waoou ! New 201e-24 Powered Cabinet and Twisted Waveform Generator (259e) and Mike Preamplifier (207e). we're not worthy
http://www.buchla.com/series200e.html
parasitk
Oh sweet!
cbm
I'm certainly glad to see that there are larger cabinets available. I'm going to have to sleep on the design of this one, though it's been growing on me since I first saw it a couple minutes ago..

Also announced is a tiny cabinet to hold just the tactile surface part of the 222e:
kkonkkrete
<edit> Beat me to it! <edit>

And the 201e-3u: Passive frame for 222e!
ex_dead_teenager
YES!!!

That Buchla Monster case actually kind of reminds me of Frankenstien for some reason.

Also now that it can be mounted outboard that Input port is looking mighty sexy to me.
cbm
kkonkkrete wrote:
<edit> Beat me to it! <edit>

By a full minute. :-)
cbm
ex_dead_teenager wrote:
That Buchla Monster case actually kind of reminds me of Frankenstien for some reason.

It reminds me more of Gumby.
Lyonel
ex_dead_teenager wrote:

Yes... i love it... a sort of old obsolete mad laboratory look ;
And the new name for 259e : Twisted Waveform Generator ! Trampoline
ex_dead_teenager
What a great time to be building up a system. Chris Muirs Ratchet, the ZOe, the smaller mixer and old digital oscillator and all of this! I'm hyper and I need to start saving in earnest. I figure if I buy a module every month or two I should have a full system in 7 months (I am gradually buying stuff second hand)

Also, anyone on here who wants to sell 200e stuff second hand, kindly think of me when you do, if I am able I'd be very appreciative of the kick-down.
xpander
awesome! i was at buchla's yesterday, their programmer was finishing up the software on the 207e. saw Lyonel's system, completely, totally sick... lucky bastard!

at least my 200e grew some teeth this evening:
xpander
citizen mori
ahh, vindication for those passionate towards analog controlled digital! the return of the 259e is absolutely wicked good news, yes?

also, it is quite a smile to see larger cabinetry available... i find that it is distinctly reminiscent of the thirty panel 100-series cabinetry. my personal palette is not for this style of cabinetry (but i am a fan of mucha, the 203 is my most beloved). this is personal taste... that being said, the surface footprint remains rather conservative! thumbs up

Lyonel
xpander wrote:

at least my 200e grew some teeth this evening:

Beautiful Picture thumbs up

xpander wrote:
saw Lyonel's system, completely, totally sick... lucky bastard!

Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline Trampoline
It's peanut butter jelly time! nanners SlayerBadger! screaming goo yo we're not worthy applause thumbs up
momo
Wowzers how about that?! Amazing news. Lyonel are you tempted to change one or more of your 261e orders to 259e? I need to procure my order funds NOW Mr. Green
LDT
Perhaps somebody should tell Don, that those flappy black buckle-thingies are way below standards on aesthetic values (to put it a nicely as I can).

In Denmark we have an expression that translates to "eye turd", - something that really hurts the eye in an otherwise really pleasing environment.

Notice how wonderful their absence is here:
Lyonel
momo wrote:
Lyonel are you tempted to change one or more of your 261e orders to 259e?

Tempted to change ? ... no
Tempted to add ? ... yes very frustrating
momo
Ha! Are you also not tempted to add a ZOe too? Whatever you decide I think its fair to say that your system will be sublime 8_)
Lyonel
Stop it please momo d'oh! help
momo
Well I am just trying to ease the European 200e invasion hihi I hope my order will be hot off the heals of yours. And then Paris and London will be a better place :-)
LDT wrote:
Perhaps somebody should tell Don, that those flappy black buckle-thingies are way below standards on aesthetic values (to put it a nicely as I can).

In Denmark we have an expression that translates to "eye turd", - something that really hurts the eye in an otherwise really pleasing environment.

Notice how wonderful their absence is here:

i call it ugly

i will never order a cabinet with those latches,if i can't find a secondhand one with
brass latches i will ask Don not to fit those cheap,ugly,low-class ,amateuristic,anti-conspiracy-elite-level,parts. Mr. Green

Lyonel -> Gros gâté pourri Mr. Green
Lyonel
2012 wrote:

You're right... it seems that i could be awfully lucky, but don't worry 2012, your time may come... Sun
don h
citizen mori wrote:
ahh, vindication for those passionate towards analog controlled digital! the return of the 259e is absolutely wicked good news, yes?

I never quite understood why it was discontinued; I'm guessing it will be far more embraced this time around I hope.
Lyonel wrote:
2012 wrote:

You're right... it seems that i could be awfully lucky, but don't worry 2012, your time may come... Sun

No hassle ,i just have to order it,but am greedy for myself
science
Well, I guess I have a call to make...
MUFF WIGGLER Forum Index -> Buchla, EMS & Serge Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next [all]
Page 1 of 4